JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Passing by to leave this full save made on this translation.
Story is just the usual cuckoldry by other guy in the party mixing lewd crest and hypnosis. The guy get both girls ending is possible if u lower their love to protag enough before diving the last part of the game arc, and if u don't ask for him to leave. U can still get a good kinda of ending if u can keep both love high enough and ask them to kick the guy out of the party before the clear or something, but not fun on NTR, gotta watch the crap mc being rekt up and losing everything as usual...

Within the entire game, there were just 2 spots that character name was still in JPN btw... forgot when, outside of those 2, it's pretty good translation.

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
There's a singer called レオル "Reol" and a character from HxH called Leol, why the hell the translator choose to call the playboy Leor.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
at the beginning it is a harem you can fuck with the girls but as the story progresses it becomes ntr (mindcontrol) and then directly into ntr without anything added
Mindcontrol?! Oh shit, im out fuck myself.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
man... i wish there were more games with netori focus ( you get to cuck the other person) instead of you getting cucked (more towards netorare....)

still going to give the game a shot though since visually it looks nice and I am hearing good things so far

Last edited:

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Passing by to leave this full save made on this translation.
Story is just the usual cuckoldry by other guy in the party mixing lewd crest and hypnosis. The guy get both girls ending is possible if u lower their love to protag enough before diving the last part of the game arc, and if u don't ask for him to leave. U can still get a good kinda of ending if u can keep both love high enough and ask them to kick the guy out of the party before the clear or something, but not fun on NTR, gotta watch the crap mc being rekt up and losing everything as usual...

Within the entire game, there were just 2 spots that character name was still in JPN btw... forgot when, outside of those 2, it's pretty good translation.
Do is it have any h-scenes on the non-NTR path ?

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm... Well, I enjoy the premise of the game, but the art style's not for me. I think that if the breasts were about two cup sizes smaller and the faces a bit more angular and less round, the style would be quite attractive.

Anyway, a big thank you to the translator for doing the yeoman's labor with this one!

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and 1Teddy1

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Yet again another NTR game thread is going to be plagued by the eternal debate of NTR haters vs People who dont care about a Tag :FacePalm:

Can anyone say how the translation is? Its complete? Havent played it just yet. In any case, I appreciate the TL project..

Oh, and about the whole mind control thing.. its only Mind Control NTR? Does it have scenes without it? To me, mind control feels really cheap so I dont dig it
It's not a manual translation, but an edited and proofread GPT4 output. I do this, because it's very fast and the quality is on par with fan-translations. The translation doesn't go too far from the original, so any weird wording is on purpose. It's partially localized.
It has scenes without mind control.
There's a singer called レオル "Reol" and a character from HxH called Leol, why the hell the translator choose to call the playboy Leor.
R and L in Japanese are very close phonetically. They don't have L, so they substitute it with their R, which sounds between R and L.

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
It's really too bad that this game's more than likely would be the dev's last game.

He sounds pretty burnt out, and it doesn't look like he'd gonna do another one.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
for the one who asks you can't evade ntr in this game the only thing you can do is not look but even so the game will tell you that something has happened no matter what you do the game is linear so you won't miss any scene the only thing that change is at the end of the game that becomes a time trial the longer you take to complete the dungeon the worse the end is
And it's fucking tedious because is a dodging game and if you fail once you go back to the start you have to save a lot
thx I won't be wasting my time

Reactions: M1K3_0

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
It's not a manual translation, but an edited and proofread GPT4 output. I do this, because it's very fast and the quality is on par with fan-translations. The translation doesn't go too far from the original, so any weird wording is on purpose. It's partially localized.
It has scenes without mind control.

R and L in Japanese are very close phonetically. They don't have L, so they substitute it with their R, which sounds between R and L.
Alright, thanks for the info, and also thanks for your TL project! (y)

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
How are you able to tell that a translation is close if nobody involved in the MTL effort understands the other language?

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes