VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yuri hotel [v1.0.1] [Vasilisa]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Works for me. But the 2 larger buildings at the right bottom (the Shop/Restaurant and the one next to it) dont fit to the used selection form/size and look deformed while you hover them.
Unfortunately, I can't fix that.
I dont think there will be anyone against a harem, but many who would absolutly love or need it
(decisions can be inhumanly cruel and you already said you plan to add 25-30 girls...).
Well, in the poll I posted, it's two votes in favor and one against including harem.
Therefore there is a possibility that I will include harem in the game.
Why did I ask this question?
Because I wanted to know if they prefer deeper love stories.
You can't put deep love stories in harem.
i think it would make sense to add fetishes later ingame (after all you learn them by trust, not straight after the introducing and this MC will most likely need additional time to understand them...or she could awaken to the new desire, dont know your plans yet, but a little time and trust is still required ^^).
Just do what you initially planned to do with the hotel, story and charas until you got a solid base, then take your time with finetuning, additional routes and optional content ^^
I plan for the fetishes to be the results of the decisions the player makes.
But before I add them or anything, I'd like to know if most players would like those fetishes or not.
Thank you for your feedback and I will consider it when making decisions. ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you can put deep love stories in a harem. The more time a player spend with single girls the deeper their storys develop. A harem dont need to be a group of equally spended time/emotion/sex. If you have a girlfriend, other girls are swarming around you and your girlfriend is OK with it or likes to watch or join in, you have a harem. It just takes the 3 demons (jealousy, boredom and frustration) out of the relationship. The only significant change in the end is, well the ending...instead of a cruel choice that leads to a single wife (if the country supports lesbian marriage), maybe adopted kids and a personalized epilog you get a really big family...or both if you played deep love routes and got a harem...if the game goes on without a timelimit (free play after completing the mainstory or let the mainstory unfinished until you got what you want) you could even buid a full loveharem insted of a bunch of friends with benefits. There are many possibilities and constellations for a harem, it exceeds the common definition of the word ^^
Just an example: My penultimate relationship lasted 6 years. In this time i had 8 permanent sidegirls and a few short affairs, my girlfriend had way more but she was a greedy one ^^
We often had fun with them, alone or together, orgies over weekends or holidays. Basically we had both a personal harem and a shared harem, but we still valued our relationship higher because loving an other human and loving sex until you pass out is not the same thing.

Reactions: Vasilisa

Theotermann

Feb 6, 2018
Seems neat, and right up my ally with regards to planned content. Love me some proper lesbian games.

Very little content for now, and a lot of missing capitalisation in the dialogue.
For how little there is in this version the story seems very dragged out, with a lot of unnecessary explanations, and unnecessary dialogue (like, how many times do we need to read "....."?).
The knowledge of the heroine seem very inconsistent. At some points her stupidity is exaggerated so much to the point where she has to be completely mentally challenged. Then it might completely suddenly turn around

This is obviously an early version. I don't want to sound rude, just wanted to share my critisism. Hope to see more updates on this game in the future

Reactions: Vasilisa

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Great game so far. I really like the direction it's headed in. I very much hope it stays pure lesbian.

There is one thing in the premise that I find a little hard to believe though... I can buy that this girl just wanders out one day with access to millions of dollars.. I can suspend my disbelief at her being completely ignorant as to how the world works.. I can accept that she can just buy a multi-million dollar hotel in the span of an afternoon with almost no paperwork....

.....but I cannot believe for one second that she is actually wearing a bra under that dress. You are really pushing it with that one :sneaky:

Seriously though, great game. Keep up the good work.

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
like, how many times do we need to read "....."?).
Many times more. Until I find something better to put that expresses silence or time pases.;)
The knowledge of the heroine seem very inconsistent. At some points her stupidity is exaggerated so much to the point where she has to be completely mentally challenged. Then it might completely suddenly turn around
She's both stupid and smart. :giggle:
If you read what she says in the beginning, her parents had her studying all the time, but she hardly ever left the house. So in things related to studies she is very smart:geek: but she doesn't know how to cross the street, or communicate with people.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Looks good! Any specific reason there won’t be toys or group sex with the girls?

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Looks good. Why no toys and prostitution? :(
Looks good! Any specific reason there won’t be toys or group sex with the girls?
Group Sex: I may change my mind about Group Sex, if many people want me to put that in.;)

prostitution: I don't think there's any need for this game to have that tag.:unsure:

Toys: I personally don't like them. I find the use of fingers and tongue more arousing.:sneaky:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Looks good. Why no toys and prostitution? :(
Toys are boring (and for many pure lesbians like myself the phallic shapes are more turn off than arousing...) and prostitution is disgusting.

Vasilisa
I really like the development and i see how much work you put in, but i always get sad when i reach the end after a few minutes. Do you plan on recruiting some helpers to make more content per update?
And i would like some orgys later, but thats nothing new from me ^^

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
@Vasilisa
I really like the development and i see how much work you put in, but i always get sad when i reach the end after a few minutes. Do you plan on recruiting some helpers to make more content per update?
And i would like some orgys later, but thats nothing new from me ^^
At the moment I just need help with the coding.
Once I learn well how to code, the updates will be much bigger. ;)

About Group Sex I'm really considering adding it later in the game. ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
CeLezte
Something is wrong with all of us, its called individuality ^^
Lesbians have two maingroups, one likes to play with toys or even roleplay guys with strapons or dickshaped toys and others dont like to be stuffed with dead/artificial things and prefer tongues, fingers, hands, feet... Some like me also had bad experiences with guys and get easily triggered by phallic objects or get turned off by guys/dicks/such toys for other reasons.
I only enjoyed one sort of toys in my life: the little strong vibrating eggs...one or a few of them inside and a tongue or a few outside...nothing ever beats that feeling...erm, i should change the topic drooling3_2.gif
Prostitution is a whole different topic. Based on my personality, sex is a main part of personal freedom for all participants, not a job, duty or anything forced. If others want to do it for a living, i have no problems with it at all, but so many of them are forced or tricked in the job or to stay if they want to quit, that i cant accept or even support it in any way, not even in games and i really dont want my cute/naive MC degenerate into a whore or a pimp.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote