VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yuri hotel [v1.0.1] [Vasilisa]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Lesbians have two maingroups, one likes to play with toys or even roleplay guys with strapons or dickshaped toys and others dont like to be stuffed with dead/artificial things and prefer tongues, fingers, hands, feet... Some like me also had bad experiences with guys and get easily triggered by phallic objects or get turned off by guys/dicks/such toys for other reasons.
Oh, come on! I don't role play guys. I just like some toy in or on me, while having sex or while doing it my self.

Prostitution is a whole different topic. Based on my personality, sex is a main part of personal freedom for all participants, not a job, duty or anything forced. If others want to do it for a living, i have no problems with it at all, but so many of them are forced or tricked in the job or to stay if they want to quit, that i cant accept or even support it in any way, not even in games and i really dont want my cute/naive MC degenerate into a whore or a pimp.
I just find it hot when I can sell my body for money and meet random girls that need a relieve and are willing to compensate. It's such an exciting fantasy of mine.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
How's progress going on the next version?
There was an update to the patreon recently, the game is being reworked into the new game, Harem of the Princess. Same broad strokes plot though a lot of the details have changed, new characters, and new art. That version was just released a few days ago.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Well, art I'll let you judge, everyone has their own tastes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe the game is planned to have the same scope, but the current version only has maybe 10 minutes of gameplay. It seems to be getting to lewd stuff faster though, at least with certain actions. Hopefully when the dev updates in a month or so there will be a lot more, they've said they're planning for at least an hour's worth of content by then.

• Sad
Reactions: teri teri

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

recurve33

Dec 14, 2019
I don't have a bias against penises, I have only ever had issues with the often offensive growth attached to them... 8)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Huh. Thought this was no longer being developed in favor of Princess Harem? Guess not!

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Huh. Thought this was no longer being developed in favor of Princess Harem? Guess not!
They are very similar plots. Very poor choice on the author's part to update this game instead of what Patrons were paying for in my opinion as the Patreon page was for Harem of the Princess. That is a good way to lose all your patrons.

buff

May 29, 2017
They are very similar plots. Very poor choice on the author's part to update this game instead of what Patrons were paying for in my opinion as the Patreon page was for Harem of the Princess. That is a good way to lose all your patrons.
Between this and the "code + special version" mess that basically makes it impossible to test drive a reasonably current version of the game, I don't think this developer is very smart. Sadly, so few games focus on hot girls fucking other hot girls, so we have to put up with it.

Reactions: candywood
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote