Ren'Py Yuri University [v0.60.1] [chekkin games]

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
It sucks that you can't re-encounter the same random event. I didn't even unlock some images or cross off a check list because either my lewdness or voyeurism skill isn't high enough.
All of the random events should be able to be re-encountered - they're just less likely than ones you haven't seen.
The exception is side characters, but you can replay their scenes in the replay gallery.

Is there a specific scene you're not encountering that you'd like to? Maybe I can adjust the odds.

No other animation has done that, no mods, no edits, the only mod I ever use on any game is if there's a walkthrough mod, or an incest mod, and even then, only if they appear in the primary game post.

I assume this is an edge-case bug, could be related to unlocking stuff in the gallery perhaps? I've no idea how you've coded it, but it might depend on where in the code you've set the unlock trigger?
Not the gallery mod in the OP?
The gallery unlock is extremely simple. There's no unlock trigger - the gallery screen simply checks your progress, and if your relationship level is high enough it creates the button to replay that scene. Nothing happens in the scene itself.

I can only assume there's some error in the animation being displayed, and the game tries to display it over and over again, or something like that.
For now, I blame ren'py :LOL:

Let me know if it happens on a new game or anything, and I'll look into it some more when I can.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm to the point where I can tell Scarlett let's be girlfriends, she says we won't be exclusive but I can't help but ask just in case.
Will this stop me from going the Harem route?
Personally I would only stick with Scarlett, Hana and Alice but I figure it's all or nothing so I'll go the Harem route.

This seems interesting, but the time limit just makes it not playable for me. This definitely would have been better as a VN, the time limit removes what makes a sandbox fun.
I practically said the same thing a page ago :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I'm to the point where I can tell Scarlett let's be girlfriends, she says we won't be exclusive but I can't help but ask just in case.
Will this stop me from going the Harem route?
Personally I would only stick with Scarlett, Hana and Alice but I figure it's all or nothing so I'll go the Harem route.

I practically said the same thing a page ago :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, being girlfriends with anyone will not affect the harem route. That ending will basically be being girlfriends with everyone.

Whilst it's not totally set in stone, the current effects of being girlfriends is planned to be (without being too specific) if you choose to end in a monogomous relationship with someone, your other girlfriends may be disappointed and have a worse ending.

• Wow
Reactions: Birdnman993
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes