4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
hey guys.. Im trying to get all scenes of the game, but somehow the scenes involving the people that dont live in my doorm, seems to avoid me. is there some sort of walkthrough to get these scenes. The hints dont really help at all.. tyvm..

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
hey guys.. Im trying to get all scenes of the game, but somehow the scenes involving the people that dont live in my doorm, seems to avoid me. is there some sort of walkthrough to get these scenes. The hints dont really help at all.. tyvm..
I assume since you mention hints you're looking at the guide in the phone. Is there a particular side character, or characters, that you're having trouble with?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I assume since you mention hints you're looking at the guide in the phone. Is there a particular side character, or characters, that you're having trouble with?
Basically all of em.. Got the lesbian couple handled by sheir dumb luck. I have one scene with Alex and one scene with the chubby girl. When I try to go the locations the hints are giving me at the specific times. Nothing is happening..

Franka

May 5, 2018
Basically all of em.. Got the lesbian couple handled by sheir dumb luck. I have one scene with Alex and one scene with the chubby girl. When I try to go the locations the hints are giving me at the specific times. Nothing is happening..
First off, only one random event can trigger in a day. If you get an event at the house in the morning, you cannot randomly meet anyone else for the rest of the day. Repeat events blocking you? Rollback, quick save, quick load to avoid that event.

Second, the best way to trigger various events is to not let time pass, just exit and enter the location where your event should trigger.

Another option is to make a quick save before entering and reload if nothing happens. This is especially useful if you're trying to trigger specific morning events after sleeping.

Reactions: chekkingames

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
First off, only one random event can trigger in a day. If you get an event at the house in the morning, you cannot randomly meet anyone else for the rest of the day. Repeat events blocking you? Rollback, quick save, quick load to avoid that event.

Second, the best way to trigger various events is to not let time pass, just exit and enter the location where your event should trigger.

Another option is to make a quick save before entering and reload if nothing happens. This is especially useful if you're trying to trigger specific morning events after sleeping.
Cheers.. Ill try those advice for sure. I have the morning event trigger set to 100, so guess Ill turn that down =)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.61
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.61
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2673518
View attachment 2673519
View attachment 2673520

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.61

YuriUniversity V0.61 Mega
I updated the translation to V0.61
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.61

legendaryecchi

Feb 21, 2023
It's been awhile since I have played or checked out this game. I loved my time with it about a year or so ago. Do any of the scenes have any kind of sexual sound effects yet?

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
It's been awhile since I have played or checked out this game. I loved my time with it about a year or so ago. Do any of the scenes have any kind of sexual sound effects yet?
I'm afraid no sound effects yet. I did pick up my first voice pack recently, as it's something I'd like to add at some point, but likely not for a while.

A fair bit's been added in the past year though, particularly the new party. Hope you enjoy the new stuff! <3

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes