4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
It sucks that you can't re-encounter the same random event. I didn't even unlock some images or cross off a check list because either my lewdness or voyeurism skill isn't high enough.
All of the random events should be able to be re-encountered - they're just less likely than ones you haven't seen.
The exception is side characters, but you can replay their scenes in the replay gallery.

Is there a specific scene you're not encountering that you'd like to? Maybe I can adjust the odds.

No other animation has done that, no mods, no edits, the only mod I ever use on any game is if there's a walkthrough mod, or an incest mod, and even then, only if they appear in the primary game post.

I assume this is an edge-case bug, could be related to unlocking stuff in the gallery perhaps? I've no idea how you've coded it, but it might depend on where in the code you've set the unlock trigger?
Not the gallery mod in the OP?
The gallery unlock is extremely simple. There's no unlock trigger - the gallery screen simply checks your progress, and if your relationship level is high enough it creates the button to replay that scene. Nothing happens in the scene itself.

I can only assume there's some error in the animation being displayed, and the game tries to display it over and over again, or something like that.
For now, I blame ren'py :LOL:

Let me know if it happens on a new game or anything, and I'll look into it some more when I can.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm to the point where I can tell Scarlett let's be girlfriends, she says we won't be exclusive but I can't help but ask just in case.
Will this stop me from going the Harem route?
Personally I would only stick with Scarlett, Hana and Alice but I figure it's all or nothing so I'll go the Harem route.

This seems interesting, but the time limit just makes it not playable for me. This definitely would have been better as a VN, the time limit removes what makes a sandbox fun.
I practically said the same thing a page ago :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I'm to the point where I can tell Scarlett let's be girlfriends, she says we won't be exclusive but I can't help but ask just in case.
Will this stop me from going the Harem route?
Personally I would only stick with Scarlett, Hana and Alice but I figure it's all or nothing so I'll go the Harem route.

I practically said the same thing a page ago :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, being girlfriends with anyone will not affect the harem route. That ending will basically be being girlfriends with everyone.

Whilst it's not totally set in stone, the current effects of being girlfriends is planned to be (without being too specific) if you choose to end in a monogomous relationship with someone, your other girlfriends may be disappointed and have a worse ending.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
YU V0.61 Download Links (Patreon) 2024-05-18
PC
Mega:
GDrive:
Mac
Mega:
GDrive:
Android
Mega:
GDrive:
The latest update of YU is here! This adds the second scene with Violet & Sabrina, the third RPG scene with BFF, Hannah and Scarlett, as well as the ability to text the main characters and collect selfies!
Here's the money cheat for the latest update! As usual, it's case sensitive, and you can just copy and paste it if you want. The password is:GimmeDatDough
Here's the all cheats code for update 0.61. Remember it's case sensitive. Just copy and paste if you want! The code is:LivingInAYuriParadise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yuri University [v0.61] [chekkin games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,97 GB]
- - - -

----------------------
Yuri University [v0.61] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.60.1 -> v0.61 [122 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yuri University [v0.61] [chekkin games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [1,97 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

----------------------
Yuri University [v0.61] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.60.1 -> v0.61 [122 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Is this compressed from previous links of full size of patreon links?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YuriUniversity-0.61
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
The Pen & Paper event was delightful and i hope we will get an update on that soon

Honestly, i wouldnt even mind an entire Pen & Paper spin-off game (like Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for Borderlands)

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I have just met Alex in the cafe when I ask what she was reading the game freezes up and I cannot go ahead. Is there a way around this or must I choose another path?

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I have just met Alex in the cafe when I ask what she was reading the game freezes up and I cannot go ahead. Is there a way around this or must I choose another path?
When Alex asks you how you'd characterise the genre, you have to type an answer and press enter. Or you can just say no, you don't know the book. Hope that helps!

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Wow this might be the best lesbian vn I've ever played. Did not expect anything like this when I read about it at first. There are not enough vns like this out there sadly or I haven't seen them. Rose is just adorable would be nice with another chubby girl unless there already is one that I might have missed? Played all the way to the last day.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes