4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Good news everyone!

v0.60 promo.png

v0.60 is finally finished, and out now to early release patrons!

The main feature of this update is the new party: easily the biggest, most ambitious scene I've ever done! It contains over 1,000 images and more than 120 animations, including some of the most complex ones I've created.

That aside, there's a lot of general polish. The max day has been increased from 50 to 80. The prologue has had a new lick of paint. The main menu and the day tracker have had a facelift. For all of the details, check out the changelog attached.

It'll be released for free in two weeks, on the 30th of March.

Thanks for your patience and support! <3

MalkavianVamp

Formerly 'Jonte555'
Feb 22, 2023
Good news everyone!

View attachment 3451949

v0.60 is finally finished, and out now to early release patrons!

The main feature of this update is the new party: easily the biggest, most ambitious scene I've ever done! It contains over 1,000 images and more than 120 animations, including some of the most complex ones I've created.

That aside, there's a lot of general polish. The max day has been increased from 50 to 80. The prologue has had a new lick of paint. The main menu and the day tracker have had a facelift. For all of the details, check out the changelog attached.

It'll be released for free in two weeks, on the 30th of March.

Thanks for your patience and support! <3
Does this mean it's close to completion

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Does this mean it's close to completion
The update, or the whole game?

The update is complete (barring a bug fix I'm putting out) and available to patrons, and will be freely available here soon.

This update is v0.60, so the whole game will be roughly 60% complete when it's out. I still have a major scene with each character planned, an ending for each of them, a harem ending, 10 or so side characters to finish off and several side events to conclude, not to mention other game mechanics I have in mind. So still a ways to go until l consider it truly "completed".

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yuri University [v0.60.1] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.59 -> v0.60.1 [611 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
Quick question.

The dev seemed to imply that there is BDSM in this game (with consent and aftercare, a true rarity), what is the amount? It's not tagged so I don't expect it to be the focus of this game, but is it a scene? a character's 'thing'?

Mar 29, 2020
What, oh what, did you exspect from a game with yuri in the title?

Yuri is lesbian.....
I dunno if anyone ever replied with this, and I realize it's an old post as I've not been in this game's topic before but... Yuri is also a pretty common Russian name, as well as fairly common as a name in Japan. Heck, Yuri Gagarin was the first person to ever enter space! It isn't only "lesbian". The more we know!

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Quick question.

The dev seemed to imply that there is BDSM in this game (with consent and aftercare, a true rarity), what is the amount? It's not tagged so I don't expect it to be the focus of this game, but is it a scene? a character's 'thing'?
As someone pointed out, it's primarily a character's "thing". Hannah, the blonde girl, likes to be spanked. Most of it is optional.

Does this game have a time limit?
Yes and no?
At the moment, when you reach day 80 you're given the option to wind the clock back two weeks (this doesn't affect your progress).
The eventual intention is for there to be a 100 day limit, but it's a ways off yet.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yes and no?
At the moment, when you reach day 80 you're given the option to wind the clock back two weeks (this doesn't affect your progress).
The eventual intention is for there to be a 100 day limit, but it's a ways off yet.
Thanks, I tried this a while ago but I didn't want to continue thinking that I wouldn't have time to meet all the characters.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
How long is the game in hrs
That's a little tricky to answer as it depends on how fast you read or if you skip through a lot of dialogue.
I'd guess at this point it's somewhere between 5-12 hours to see everything.

Thanks, I tried this a while ago but I didn't want to continue thinking that I wouldn't have time to meet all the characters.
No worries! I added that a little while ago as a lot of people felt the same way, and I do think the game's better for it :giggle:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I dunno if anyone ever replied with this, and I realize it's an old post as I've not been in this game's topic before but... Yuri is also a pretty common Russian name, as well as fairly common as a name in Japan. Heck, Yuri Gagarin was the first person to ever enter space! It isn't only "lesbian". The more we know!
In fact, this was covered twice
Probably thought it was about some Russian bloke.
But to be honest, in the context of F95, when you see "Yuri" in a game name, I think you should expect lesbian actions, not playing some Russian guy :)

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yuri is the name of a Mexican singer but I doubt that anyone will make a game about her, and you can see that she has the label of female and lesbian protagonist, maybe and just maybe the game is about lesbians, and that's not counting the promotional images that maybe that's another clue. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: damnedfrog

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YuriUniversity-0.60.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes