4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hello everyone,

The latest update, v0.59, is now available on my patreon to the Third Year level and up!

This update is smaller than usual, so please read the changelog attached before deciding on spending money on it or not.

The first iteration of outfits is introduced. For each character, you can buy an outfit for them in the shop, and then take photos of them wearing it in your room. This update also adds the second scene of watching morning telly with Hannah and Ashley, a new random morning event with Ashley, and the introduction of a new patreon reward - a cheat menu!

The links will become available to Second Year patrons in a week (4th of September), then to everyone for free on the 9th. On itch, it will be available to download via mega upload ahead of the public release, on the 6th of September. This will be available to anyone who's ever bought the game for $10 or more. The free version will then be updated on the 9th.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks all! <3

YU promo v0.59.png

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

The latest update, v0.59, is now available on my patreon to the Third Year level and up!

This update is smaller than usual, so please read the changelog attached before deciding on spending money on it or not.

The first iteration of outfits is introduced. For each character, you can buy an outfit for them in the shop, and then take photos of them wearing it in your room. This update also adds the second scene of watching morning telly with Hannah and Ashley, a new random morning event with Ashley, and the introduction of a new patreon reward - a cheat menu!

The links will become available to Second Year patrons in a week (4th of September), then to everyone for free on the 9th. On itch, it will be available to download via mega upload ahead of the public release, on the 6th of September. This will be available to anyone who's ever bought the game for $10 or more. The free version will then be updated on the 9th.

Thanks all! <3

View attachment 2884919
i already love Hanna`s outfit

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Will we get to see some of those other options you liked in the future?
Possibly! I plan to add more outfit photo shoots in the future, and at least some from these recent polls will be options again.
I posted most of them on my discord server, but here's Hannah's if you're curious:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yuri University [v0.59] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

You need to delete all ".rpy" files and the "scenes" and "scripts" folders if you used my previous patch.

Universal: v0.58 -> v0.59 [86,6 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YuriUniversity-0.59
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Thanks for the update. Strangely enough i can only buy Scarlet`s one the other ones are not there
You might have already bought the others. Before I properly added them in this update, you could buy outfits in the shop, they just didn't do anything.

Try inviting someone other than Scarlett to your room to take pictures, and see if the new outfit is available as an option (you need to have done at least one shoot in their regular outfit first).

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i hate sandbox, soo it took me a while to give this a try.... just wanted to say it turned out to be really good! im still half way through and enjoying it! keep up the good work dev/s!

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes