4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Yuri University [v0.59] [Chekkin Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,88 GB / 1,56 GB - YuriUniversity-0.59-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,85 GB / 1,53 GB - YuriUniversity-0.59-mac-crunched.zip
= ~32% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
View attachment 2922675

Harem Hotel has a nice feature that i would like to see in this game: you can invite a girl to let her sleep in your bed.

Maybe have a morning sex scene as a reward ;D

I also love the tribadism scene with Hannah and i hope it will be repeatable
I really like that feature too! Way back when I very first started making YU I thought about including it, but I wasn't sure how to from a technical standpoint, since a lot of things reset at the start of each day. After that I kind of forgot about it. Now though, I'm sure I could do it.

I'll add it to the list! First iteration would likely just be a few images each, but then morning sex could be added later. Thanks for the suggestion!

I hope the problems with the outfits turned out okay!

EDIT: Also I plan to add more repeatable sex scenes with every housemate, and tribbing with Hannah will be among them.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
That sounds excellent. Frankly even just sleeping with them and having a one liner good morning render/scene would be awesome. They could then get up and go about the day like normal without having to interrupt anything. A game called Harem Residence does this with having various LI's show up in the middle of the night just to sleep with your character (for the most part) and then they get up as the day starts and things proceed as usual from there. Frankly it's pretty cute and I could definitely see many of our house mates doing similar here in YU.

(y) Keep up the awesome work and I hope all is going well.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Really great game.. A walkthrough would be nice how ever. Im feeling like Ive missed out on some events along the road.. Any one who would be friendly enough to share the code with us mortals =)?

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Really great game.. A walkthrough would be nice how ever. Im feeling like Ive missed out on some events along the road.. Any one who would be friendly enough to share the code with us mortals =)?
Glad you've enjoyed it!
There's an in-game guide that tracks most of the scenes you can encounter, and gives you hints on how to get things you might have missed. On the map screen, click the phone on the top right, then "help" in the bottom right.

Jul 17, 2020
There's a little error in the new update where Scarlett doesn't correctly go to the living room on weekend nights after unlocking sex tutoring, whoops!

If you'd like to fix it, put the attached file in the "game" folder. YuriUniversity-v0.59-pc/game

Sorry for the inconvenience!
is it possible to use this to patch for android install?

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
is it possible to use this to patch for android install?
Yes, although I was only able to get it working by connecting the phone to a PC.
Do that, then on the PC open the phone file explorer, go to (internal storage) Android/data/com.patreon.chekkingames/files. You'll know it's the right one if it has a saves folder in there, but don't go into that.
In the files folder, create a new one named game, then place the patch file in there.

I tried doing this on my phone itself, but it wouldn't load the chekkingames folder, not sure why.

Hope you get it working!

AnonymousAnon

Dec 22, 2019
Is asking Alice to be your girlfriend not in the game? I've got her at 100, but no girlfriend route :(

I really enjoyed the game thus far, good job developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Is asking Alice to be your girlfriend not in the game? I've got her at 100, but no girlfriend route :(

I really enjoyed the game thus far, good job developer.
As Hentai1987 said, currently only Scarlett and Hannah have girlfriend options. Some other characters may or may not get them in upcoming scenes though ;)

And thank you, glad you enjoyed it! <3

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes