4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
It's really difficult to pick a best girl out of the group, but Hannah is defiantly one of them. Though for me personally I think the best friend still kind of edges everyone else out a bit. But not by much since they're all such fun characters. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
It's really difficult to pick a best girl out of the group, but Hannah is defiantly one of them. Though for me personally I think the best friend still kind of edges everyone else out a bit. But not by much since they're all such fun characters. :cool:
Always great to hear :D

I've never done an official best girl poll, so the only things I've had to go on have been the patreon polls where they pick who gets their scene next, and on my discord I made them a pin-up where users voted on who they wanted to see (as well as outfit and location).

From the patreon polls, it went:

1) BFF
2) Scarlett
3) Ashley
4) Ezri
5) Hannah

But then, on the discord poll:

1) Hannah
2) Scarlett
3) MC
4) Ashley and Ezri
5) BFF

So who knows! As long as every character has at least a few fans, I consider that a success :D

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
If you have the numbers on those you could combine them and get a sense of overall favorites. Given those orders though, I suspect Scarlett would win out in the end. Although as you get more content out things might change up a bit. (y) :unsure: :D

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
If you have the numbers on those you could combine them and get a sense of overall favorites. Given those orders though, I suspect Scarlett would win out in the end. Although as you get more content out things might change up a bit. (y) :unsure: :D
They probably wouldn't be a fair comparison. The early patreon polls only had like 10 people voting, where the recent ones have 30ish, and the discord poll had about 50.
I might do a "proper" poll at some point, but as you say it probably changes as more content comes out.
I just like hearing people's favourites :D

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Thank you so much :giggle:
I used to think Hannah wasn't very popular because she came last on so many patreon polls, but recently I've seen a lot of people say she's their favourite! Happy to see it :D
i just have a thing for blond girls wearing skirts without panties. :D I hope it will be possibly to convince her never wear panties again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: chekkingames

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Why????
Why no autosave?!!!!

I lost 3 hours of playtime, f* my life.

Love the game though.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Why????
Why no autosave?!!!!

I lost 3 hours of playtime, f* my life.

Love the game though.
Sorry to hear you lost so much progress, that sucks :cry: at the very least you should be able to skip through the bits you've seen fairly quickly.

The game should autosave at the end of every day at the very least, and also at a few other points. I did have to mess with the autosaves a little when I added the replay gallery to prevent game-breaking bugs.

If you don't mind answering a couple of questions, I'll see what I can do to prevent it in the future.

1) What exactly is the issue? Is your last autosave too long ago, is your autosave page empty, or can you not access the autosave page at all?
2) What platform are you playing on?
3) Had you used the replay gallery in those 3 hours?

Thanks!

Reactions: TheDevian

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Sorry to hear you lost so much progress, that sucks :cry: at the very least you should be able to skip through the bits you've seen fairly quickly.

The game should autosave at the end of every day at the very least, and also at a few other points. I did have to mess with the autosaves a little when I added the replay gallery to prevent game-breaking bugs.

If you don't mind answering a couple of questions, I'll see what I can do to prevent it in the future.

1) What exactly is the issue? Is your last autosave too long ago, is your autosave page empty, or can you not access the autosave page at all?
2) What platform are you playing on?
3) Had you used the replay gallery in those 3 hours?

Thanks!
Thanks for the answer.

1-I don't have an autosave tab, only the quicksave and the normal manual saves.

1691352386365.png
1691352442190.png
2-PC
3-No, I didn't use the gallery at all since I began playing the game.

I'm to blame for losing the time though, I was at an event that required way too high stats, I tried to roll back and loaded the quicksave thinking I was in the autosave tab.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the answer.

View attachment 2832172
View attachment 2832174
2-PC

I'm to blame for losing the time though, I was at an event that required way too high stats, I tried to roll back and loaded the quicksave thinking I was in the autosave tab.
Do you not make manual saves? I do a new one every time slot/new event.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Thanks for the answer.

View attachment 2832172
View attachment 2832174
2-PC

Thanks for the info! I've found the issue: autosaves are being made, but not shown to the player.

Assuming you haven't already moved on, the easiest thing to do would be to go to where your saves are stored ( %appdata%\RenPy ), find the most recent autosave and rename it to a regular save name (e.g. 1-4-LT1 would be page 1, slot 4, if I recall the pattern correctly. Just name it the same way as the ones above it).

I'll see about fixing this for the next update. Cheers!

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the info! I've found the issue: autosaves are being made, but not shown to the player.

Assuming you haven't already moved on, the easiest thing to do would be to go to where your saves are stored ( %appdata%\RenPy ), find the most recent autosave and rename it to a regular save name (e.g. 1-4-LT1 would be page 1, slot 4, if I recall the pattern correctly. Just name it the same way as the ones above it).

I'll see about fixing this for the next update. Cheers!
Thanks, I'll try that.

Happy that a half-rant actually managed to discover an actual issue.

Thanks for your support.

Do you not make manual saves? I do a new one every time slot/new event.
I usually do that, but the game has been going on so smoothly, I didn't do it this time, big mistake.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, I'll try that.

Happy that a half-rant actually managed to discover an actual issue.

Thanks for your support.

I usually do that, but the game has been going on so smoothly, I didn't do it this time, big mistake.
Bethesda ruined me, I was always a save hoarder, but the way Bethesda games crash, I will quick save because I just did a real save, and don't want to lose that progress. I have games here with hundreds of pages of saves.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes