Ren'Py Yuri University [v0.62.5] [chekkin games]

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yuri University [v0.62.1] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.61 -> v0.62.1 [115 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
YuriUniversity-0.62.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hello Second Years and up,

Here are the wallpapers I posted for May last year. This was the first anniversary of the games releases, so I put together some special wallpapers - the RPG trio of BFF, Hannah and Scarlett, and MC hosting a party for all the side characters!

1724705647161.png 1724705653453.png

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I haven't gotten very far yet but I've been enjoying what I've been seeing so far. I'm glad to see some lesbian polyamory, and not just like a harem, but proper polyamory where the other girls are also into each other (or at least group casual exploration). The animations are a nice treat too.

Last edited:

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
After playing a bit more, I wonder: if you have a random event like the tights-ripping or shower scene with the BFF, is it possible for those random events to repeat at some point? I did one test game and now am in a "real" game, and both times I got those particular random events in the first three days; I find it difficult to get the relationship requirements for the additional options before then! Plus the one event on campus with the teacher called for 70+ voyeurism and, well, I feel like I'm doing pretty good stats-wise but nowhere near that when I triggered it in the first week!

I apologize if this has been covered earlier in the thread, I haven't read all 30 pages at this point.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
After playing a bit more, I wonder: if you have a random event like the tights-ripping or shower scene with the BFF, is it possible for those random events to repeat at some point? I did one test game and now am in a "real" game, and both times I got those particular random events in the first three days; I find it difficult to get the relationship requirements for the additional options before then! Plus the one event on campus with the teacher called for 70+ voyeurism and, well, I feel like I'm doing pretty good stats-wise but nowhere near that when I triggered it in the first week!

I apologize if this has been covered earlier in the thread, I haven't read all 30 pages at this point.
I dont think they are repeatable, only the house events. But the random events around campus are a one off I believe..

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022

I dont think they are repeatable, only the house events. But the random events around campus are a one off I believe..
Pretty much every event can be encountered again, especially if they have an option locked behind a stat requirement.

There are a few things at play: you can only have one random event per day, and also you are generally slightly more likely to encounter an event you haven't seen yet. And of course, RNG governs it all.

For morning events, such as BFF ripping her tights/showering with her, you can adjust the probability of them happening in the phone guide. Whack it up to 100% and just keep going through the days until you get the one you're looking for.

Conversely, if you're looking for an event around campus (like the teacher getting fingered), turn the morning event chance to 0 so it doesn't eat your random event for the day. Then you can either keep playing as normal, or specifically for that event keep going in and out of class until you get it.

Thanks for playing and rating! <3

Reactions: TheDevian

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply; I'll keep playing and if it goes a few more weeks without triggering I may adjust event probabilities; so far I'm trying to mess around every day until I see some kind of random event but have yet to see any strict repeats. Just knowing it's possible for them to fire again is enough for now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yuri University [v0.62.5] [chekkin games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,05 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,02 GB]
- - - -

-------------------------
Yuri University [v0.62.5] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.62.1 -> v0.62.5 [24,8 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes