recklez

Jun 6, 2019
Which link is it? I only got trouble with the MTL one, currently trying to fix this by making a seperate zip file.
For me it's both of them, I tried to download both of them and they both get stuck at some point downloading at like 12 KB per second even though normally I can download 1 GB in like 2 minutes.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
For me it's both of them, I tried to download both of them and they both get stuck at some point downloading at like 12 KB per second even though normally I can download 1 GB in like 2 minutes.
Just tried downloading the JP version to test and it works fine for me, if enough people are having problems ill try reuploading or putting another link up elsewhere

recklez

Jun 6, 2019
Just tried downloading the JP version to test and it works fine for me, if enough people are having problems ill try reuploading or putting another link up elsewhere
Sorry, you're right. The japanese version works fine for me aswell. It's only the MTL version that's not working properly.

Reactions: samuel1154

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Discovered a bug:
Capture.PNG
If you go to the spot where the Mating Press CG at the water level is to trigger, it'll still activate even if Yuuka is still fully dressed and as shown, her naked standing picture is used, yet the old man isn't there on the map.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ryuki_time , Where do you go for this second one, I've picked the gas and a crude drug
There's the titled, "Bad End" which basically is when Yuuka goes back to her world naked (Its possibly required that you need to fill the Recollection Room beforehand, minus the Bad end cg)
The other one is basically obtained by doing a Good Run. Avoid initiating H-events, Yuuka doesn't strip and simply solve the puzzles and get the 4 orbs.

Reactions: damn09
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes