SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Upscaling patch

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you are the best me cant wait to enjoy this thanks for your hardwork boyo

Reactions: Pigfarmer
Feb 14, 2022
Thanks everyone for posting the bugfix. Being that this game is shorter than his other titles, is anyone considering picking this up for an edited MTL translation or manual?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Added save files on the front page.
There are 2 Endings I discovered so far and 1 of them doesn't count as part of the recollection room.
However, it does answer a question:
wouldnt it be more of a sequel seeing as it says "once again?"

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
One of the hints in the recollection room is "Talk to the Uncle in Between Flowers."

How do I do that? Is there a button press, or is he supposed to be showing up as a sprite and my game's just bugged?

NVM: I was confused by the message that there were still scenes I hadn't gotten with clothes on.

Last edited:

chunhwa

Jun 13, 2017
Unzipped the MTL version with japanese name encoding and file names including the main folder itself still came out garbled. Am I crazy or was it mistakenly compressed this way?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes