1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ZFighterTrainer-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
can you please share modded file
I just made a version myself, since it seemed like an easy mod to replicate. Unzip this attachment's "game" folder to the same directory as ZFT's game folder. I haven't tested it yet, because I didn't feel like taking too much time on it, but it should work.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I just made a version myself, since it seemed like an easy mod to replicate. Unzip this attachment's "game" folder to the same directory as ZFT's game folder. I haven't tested it yet, because I didn't feel like taking too much time on it, but it should work.
It's very easy to change the option, and just know what the code for the image without clothes is, the only problem is if the game is missing an image for the scene, it will give an error saying there is a lack of image.

Reactions: Emelex

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I had forgotten that this game existed, and from what I see the Saiyan is still anemic. Give him some muscle please

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It's very easy to change the option, and just know what the code for the image without clothes is, the only problem is if the game is missing an image for the scene, it will give an error saying there is a lack of image.
If that's the case, how did you get around that problem when you made your mod?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
If that's the case, how did you get around that problem when you made your mod?
I couldn't get around this, when the character has a pose, but no image, it will give an error saying there is no image, and this cannot be avoided

For example, the error could look like this

1706058399876.png

Reactions: Emelex

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So are bokun and dageta the same dev? Because there's 4 games that are all but the same that come out the same time, with the same features, while you're doing the same things. Click the interact with X button until event happens.

They're all equally boring btw.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote