klor041

Jun 18, 2019
What to do when there is the part where your looking for bank or hamburger manager for commercial, then meet Aiko during the day parking lot?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What to do when there is the part where your looking for bank or hamburger manager for commercial, then meet Aiko during the day parking lot?
It's been quite awhile now, but I think I remember the bank scene happens on the second floor or something similar. Its pretty empty up there, so it shouldn't be too hard to find the one person you can talk to. For the restaurant, I think you just talk to the girl behind the counter who serves food.

The problem is that I remember having different conversations, but I don't remember what the content of each conversation was. So I don't know if what I'm remembering is for the particular quest you're describing or for a different one. One thing I've found often in the game is that you might have to try again at a different time of day, so switching from a location at day vs. the same location at night might end up being the issue. I'd say that's also worth a try.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unreal 5 now ;-)

Hello dear patrons!

It is a great pleasure for us to bring you this new release on the new version of Unreal Engine 5. It has been three months of hard work, but finally, this is the first version with new content and the main story on the new platform.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Unreal 5 now ;-)
U5 without prerendered static images or U5 for a more power hungry slide show with walking simulation to this slide show? Don't get me wrong, this is a great game. But we would be a few chapters further if the devs wouldn't take their precious time to port this to new engine. Now they'll have iron out the bugs provided by porting to U5. Skål! But there are already some working non static scenes in the game. Like the first scene on the boat or all you can eat on the movie island … I hope they'll make more scenes dynamic.

BTW: if this is still the slide show does the GPU still working all the time why showing the prerendered picture? Thanx in advance for answering. Have a lot of fun with the new chapter!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
U5 without prerendered static images or U5 for a more power hungry slide show with walking simulation to this slide show? Don't get me wrong, this is a great game. But we would be a few chapters further if the devs wouldn't take their precious time to port this to new engine. Now they'll have iron out the bugs provided by porting to U5. Skål.

BTW: if this is still the slide show does the GPU work all the time why showing the prerendered picture? Thanx in advance for answering. Have a lot of fun with the new chapter!
Dunno extraction atm 10gb

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Chapter 19 hotfix - Get your copy here!
June 27

Hello to all our dear patrons,
These past few days have been somewhat chaotic. First and foremost, we want to thank the entire community here on Patreon and on our Discord server. Those who have sent us all the necessary feedback to generate several fixes in the game.
This version specifically aims to address some of the performance issues with certain graphics cards. Not only will this version but the next one also have a strong focus on improving the game's reliability, stability, and efficiency.
This is a first step, but more improvements will come in future versions.
Get your copy here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Digteren

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
sounds like no benefit in size regarding U5. I wonder if the U4 save files will still work …

The game didn't start up for me initially, but after applying the fix, it now runs using about 1GB of memory. It's recommended to start a new game.

Last edited:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Recommended starting a new game... Feck!!!
So, the dev didn't provide save files to continue from last update?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
So UE, a very advanced engine to make photorealistic stuff has been used to make yet another VN game with static sex animations, that looks like literally every VN game out there? Seriously? This seem like a waste, to say the least.

EDIT: Yup, just as i suspected. The game is a Powerpoint simulator, the only "3D" thing it has is the dude wandering around like a headless chicken while you do "interactions".

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
See, here's the thing. On any given day, I will download between 5 and 10 games. I won't waste time on these kinds of gargantuan kludges or grindy frustrations or pointlessly wandering. 10 Gs is too fricken big. That's just crappy coding and game design.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes