RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
While I would love to say it is, I lost a bit of time upon its release as the bugs prevented me from even trying to translate it.

I have translated all the non-H stuff and interface things, so I'm going into the fun stuff now.

This weekend, however, I'm playtesting Bewitched! so that I can finally get it out there.
I should be able to restart translation by Wednesday, at the latest.
Are you doing the translation on the latest version, which is 1.05?

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
I translated 1.04 (from the mega link in this thread) with a MTL for anyone who can't do it themselves, and is playable in (somewhat broken) English.
Would've tried to get 1.05 before doing the translation, but it looks like it's just bug fixes.

-

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
any1 know how the hell do u push the big red button on the dungeon ?
the bad MTL doesnt explain sht

im currently at the stage where its suppodes to be a building with 2 recepcionists and 2 elevator,
when u enter the left elevator uwill enter the enemy dungeon where i think u need to open doors by hitting the wall buttons
sadly pressing Z, space , or enter only claws, and doesnt do anything to the button

help

edit :
i think this is a bug ?
i felt weird how at the dungeon, theres 2 stage
1st one is the swarm where supposedly u use Z key to kill mobs to gain power or whatnot
and 2nd phase is the classis turn based rpg VS boss

theres something in this MTL version making the attack button/Z innefective
i mean the enemy swarm doesnt even attack us, just blocking the way

so weird

Edit 2 :
Nvm, got a workaround
Download a Japanese 1.03 version from nyaa
Transfee the MTL version saves to the japanese one
Load the save, press the button, pass the gate, then stop at the room before the boss foght. Save again .
Transfer that save back to MTL ver.

We just passed the bug, yay

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I translated 1.04 (from the mega link in this thread) with a MTL for anyone who can't do it themselves, and is playable in (somewhat broken) English.
Would've tried to get 1.05 before doing the translation, but it looks like it's just bug fixes.

-
it's not game breaking, just the standing protrait switch reset every now and then

annoying, but not game breaking.