RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have a full save or a guide?
A full save wouldn't make sense since there's not really anything to do once everything is done.
Instead if you hit the yellow button in the scene gallery it unlocks all scenes, and fights for replay.

Ashevara

Nov 14, 2020
I am not sure if others who tired to translate this using Translator++ came upon the same issue. I got a full game after buying the original from JP. But there is a bug that occurs during the injection of the translation file.

Basically during the pre-boss combat, I cannot take damage from the enemy soldiers or interact by attacking and running into them. This later posed a problem when I had to click a button in a dungeon. It is a shame because feels like days of translating poor broken english for nothing.

If soemone can tell me which part broke the game, I would appreciate it a lot.

Game ver. 1.05

Reactions: karnaa

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I am not sure if others who tired to translate this using Translator++ came upon the same issue. I got a full game after buying the original from JP. But there is a bug that occurs during the injection of the translation file.

Basically during the pre-boss combat, I cannot take damage from the enemy soldiers or interact by attacking and running into them. This later posed a problem when I had to click a button in a dungeon. It is a shame because feels like days of translating poor broken english for nothing.

If soemone can tell me which part broke the game, I would appreciate it a lot.

Game ver. 1.05
share game pls, also T++ is a bitch and can break a lot of stuff than you imagine, check https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/ for more detailed walkthrough

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I download 1.05 from
I translated 1.04 (from the mega link in this thread) with a MTL for anyone who can't do it themselves, and is playable in (somewhat broken) English.
Would've tried to get 1.05 before doing the translation, but it looks like it's just bug fixes.

-
It gives me error
Any working translated version of 1.05?