RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
There are some things I haven't understood yet...
It's the game currently being translated?
Or the person doing the translation is waiting for the latest update of the game?
I would like to know if a full translation it's available (not a MTL one)
Either way, thanks to everyone for the progress and error fixes. Good Luck to you all!
SaveTheData is working on it still, though they have not updated the ulmf thread in a while (you can find the thread by googling "SaveTheData ulmf" or something similar).

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
hey guys i stuck in a place closed doors and a red buttom with this two black guys i cant do anything there cant push the buttom or do anything with the door is that a bug btw ?

A4789

May 19, 2018
hey guys i stuck in a place closed doors and a red buttom with this two black guys i cant do anything there cant push the buttom or do anything with the door is that a bug btw ?
You can't interact with that door in the English version so you either have to copy your save to Japanese version and get past that door or use no clip cheat.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
I wonder if the original translator is doing fine. On ULMF, he's last online on November 19 last year.

DegenHour

Aug 30, 2020
I really hope so. They were talking about Patreon cutting their platform, but since they've vanished from their accounts for 2-4 months I don't think there's anything we can do.

• Sad
Reactions: bone34

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
I really hope so. They were talking about Patreon cutting their platform, but since they've vanished from their accounts for 2-4 months I don't think there's anything we can do.
It's really saddening, they were very close to finishing the translation of this game. Well at least according of the last few updates from them on that ULMF thread.

annulator21

Feb 27, 2022
You will need a new version of the game which you can get on svscomics (Also its still not fully translated but almost)
Keep in mind that you might get error: status 0xc000012f.
So you will need to delete the nw.dll file from the most recent version of the game and replace it with the same file from an old version or with the Japanese version.
Hope this helps.
this helped!

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Looks like this user would be interested in translating the game manually

Last edited: