RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Either something happened to Saveddata or they just quit.
Either way, it would be best to let someone else take this project. Problem is that I don't think any of us has this game's proper version that fix the 0-attack animation bug

karnaa

Nov 1, 2019
Anyone have an MTL ver. of the game that does not have the unable to interact with enemies bug ? Tried downloading both of the latest versions of the game on svs but both still have the bug

Jun 5, 2018
you know I can give that game that does not have the bug however its the Japanese version someone will have to translate it manually the only thing I care about is the recollection room nothing else matters

Reactions: zerofd

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
The translator posted on his Twitter page earlier this month, but about a different game.

I just hope they he hasn't forgotten about this game yet.

DegenHour

Aug 30, 2020
I was under the impression they moved on given their Patreon and that they haven't logged in here or ulmf since last year. What's their twitter?

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Seems like he got hired to do actual translations on dlsite since he's posting official links. Good for him, sucks for us.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I havent checked this thread in a while but I don't think the games been shared? So that would be the start
Well now that you mention it, here's a mega link to V1.05 also in MTL

Still upset that Savedata dipped out of the translation project.

Reactions: Zavijava

karnaa

Nov 1, 2019
Well now that you mention it, here's a mega link to V1.05 also in MTL

Still upset that Savedata dipped out of the translation project.
Pretty sure something happened to SaveTheData irl. He had already translated 2 of this dev's games in the past and seemed to have made a lot of progress based on his updates prior to disappearing everywhere on the internet. Really unfortunate :(

Reactions: Ryuki_time