RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, I know but, yhere is always some guy using a machine translator even that does not exist.
Have fun then eh. You're welcome to create an MTL if you really wanna.
Or if you wanna risk playing a completely broken game, you can get the SVS MTL.

Or ya can wait for the proper translation that's going on over at ULMF.

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
Everbody has not got neither time nor the knowledge to create such translations. All the respect to those but I'm just saying this game has been around for quite a while and it did not took that much time when in comparison with other Gaptax or popular japanese games to create a translation. Whatever I'll just be waiting I quess, since complaining about anything is offending someone.

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
Everbody has not got neither time nor the knowledge to create such translations. All the respect to those but I'm just saying this game has been around for quite a while and it did not took that much time when in comparison with other Gaptax or popular japanese games to create a translation. Whatever I'll just be waiting I quess, since complaining about anything is offending someone.
The person working on it actually did translations for other Gaptax games so it'll be worth the wait.

A4789

May 19, 2018
Anyone got this weird bug where you can't interact with the enemies on the map at all? Like they walk into you and you could do the claw slash at them but nothing happens.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Anyone got this weird bug where you can't interact with the enemies on the map at all? Like they walk into you and you could do the claw slash at them but nothing happens.
You will need a new version of the game which you can get on svscomics (Also its still not fully translated but almost)
Keep in mind that you might get error: status 0xc000012f.
So you will need to delete the nw.dll file from the most recent version of the game and replace it with the same file from an old version or with the Japanese version.
Hope this helps.

Clario Salvaje

Feb 29, 2020
There are some things I haven't understood yet...
It's the game currently being translated?
Or the person doing the translation is waiting for the latest update of the game?
I would like to know if a full translation it's available (not a MTL one)
Either way, thanks to everyone for the progress and error fixes. Good Luck to you all!