RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Update: Focused a bit on the rape and Flore events.

View attachment 2047755
Some dialogues in Shulas town and Masturbation near flower bed event were done.
I should've mentioned wayy earlier that the 1st defeat CG of Gelmeba (the slime boss) and Rainin Caffey (The electric girl) were translated too.
See you next week.
It seems that the translation of Rainin Caffey's 1st defeat CG isn't in the data yet. I have only tested it in the recollection room, though.
Do you mean that it's translated but will be included in the next upload?
But anyways, you're doing an incredible job so far. Thank you for sharing the progress.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
It seems that the translation of Rainin Caffey's 1st defeat CG isn't in the data yet. I have only tested it in the recollection room, though.
Do you mean that it's translated but will be included in the next upload?
But anyways, you're doing an incredible job so far. Thank you for sharing the progress.
My bad. I meant just the Slime boss 1st defeat CG was translated. But all Bosses' In-Battle CG are translated.
I'm going to be focusing a bit more with the non-enemy characters (Like Melissa, Haru and Lyra). I'm leaving the statuses for last: *name* attacked/ *name* was poisoned. And finally add the translation to V1.05

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Update: Some more of Lya's event were translated. (Lingerie+blowjob in hotel and Lya's apartment. And Losing Virginity at Hotel event.)
Professor Bat's first defeat event was translated.
I also came across an error that is frequent with Lya's event which is that, Melissa's name would pop up despite not being the current event.

I can't guarantee for another update next week since I'll be getting busy, but hopefully I should be done with every Lya events. See you next NEXT week.
Ryuki Out!

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Some bad news: Stuff in life basically prevented me from translating this game at a proper pace. It also doesn't help that the Lya's CG have lots of dialogues (I.E The blowjob scenes where sometimes it would make sense if the dialogues were to be altered because of dick in her mouth.)
I felt like I picked a bad timing to work on this translation.
But I won't give up. Just to say that the rest of this month won't have much activity.
RYUKI OUT!

Jun 5, 2018
Some bad news: Stuff in life basically prevented me from translating this game at a proper pace. It also doesn't help that the Lya's CG have lots of dialogues (I.E The blowjob scenes where sometimes it would make sense if the dialogues were to be altered because of dick in her mouth.)
I felt like I picked a bad timing to work on this translation.
But I won't give up. Just to say that the rest of this month won't have much activity.
RYUKI OUT!
take your time life happens

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
"Update", really sorry for not being active much on this thread.
So far: Lya's last 2 Love Hotel events are currently being translated.

I also tried to adapt the translation to V1.05 since that's the one that fixes some Standing pictures issues, but it didn't work so that was already a task that's not in my field.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to complete the whole translation by the end of the year though.
However, I did notice that the Recollection is technically not really big since it's basically an event being separated into multiple parts.
I.E "1st fellatio with Melissa" is in 2 parts. 1st being the peeking part, and the 2nd being bj.
Useless info but I thought of pointing that out.

If, by some miracle that's my new time schedule, I should be able to be done with most of Lya's events by the end of the month. (Seriously, this bitch have too many lines than she should be.)

Thank you very much for the kind words. I honestly didn't expect that my 1st translation would get good feedbacks.

RYUKI OUT!

hgamer69

Oct 9, 2018
take your time, everyone will appreciate a well done translation better than a rush job. Thank you for all your work

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
Take your time, everyone is happy enough that this is being translated. I had no hopes for this before you came lol.

Btw, not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but are there unused sprites in the game? I've seen some uploads of the all sprites in the game and there are some I don't recall seeing in-game (In particular I don't remember the pink leotard one...), and I'm just not sure if I missed a scene or something.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Exwell is my favorite futanari character. I hope GapTax would make a sequel featuring her, or at least another game that features a futanari super-sentai in tight bodysuit.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Take your time, everyone is happy enough that this is being translated. I had no hopes for this before you came lol.

Btw, not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but are there unused sprites in the game? I've seen some uploads of the all sprites in the game and there are some I don't recall seeing in-game (In particular I don't remember the pink leotard one...), and I'm just not sure if I missed a scene or something.
Indeed there are lots of unsued assets in this game. I've seen the ones with Exwell in her sports underwear in normal condition and holding down her erection, while the only one that is used is when she is fully erect but not holding it down, which happens during an H-scene with her roommate, and then there are the ones with the pink leotard, like you mentioned. I've also seen assets for an unused H-scene that is supposed take place in the deleted bad ending that you can access on the right door in the recollection room, and it looks similar to the first part of the silver-haired lady's ending, except for Exwell's costume.

Reactions: Hametsu_Shiki