RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
I'm curious how the final translation is going to be, especially the bad ending if you lose the final boss fight

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Very sorry for the huge lack of update. I still have the patches as well as both V1.4 and V1.5 to work on.
I'll be honest, I cannot give an approximate date when the translation will be done.
Note: This translation patch's objective is mostly just edited MTL to make sure you can play the game without getting lost and making pointless backtracks. And some parts I took a bit of liberty.

I plan on making a proper thread once I got at least 60-70% done with the patch. But I'm not making any promises when exactly. I REALLY picked a bad timing to translate this game. So if it ever happen that I won't be able to translate (would be nice if), I hope someone would take over.

TLDR; I'm not dead. I'm very sorry to haven't given any updates. I'll try to get my shit together.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Very sorry for the huge lack of update. I still have the patches as well as both V1.4 and V1.5 to work on.
I'll be honest, I cannot give an approximate date when the translation will be done.
Note: This translation patch's objective is mostly just edited MTL to make sure you can play the game without getting lost and making pointless backtracks. And some parts I took a bit of liberty.

I plan on making a proper thread once I got at least 60-70% done with the patch. But I'm not making any promises when exactly. I REALLY picked a bad timing to translate this game. So if it ever happen that I won't be able to translate (would be nice if), I hope someone would take over.

TLDR; I'm not dead. I'm very sorry to haven't given any updates. I'll try to get my shit together.
Praise Exell's penis, the world is blessed with her holy semen. I am glad you are doing ok.
Take your time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Anyone have a download link for the game ver. 1.05? The original Japanese language, not the MTL or translated one. I might try to translate this game since I was finished translating this Gaptax game before.
It should be this one I think:

If you can take over the translation that would be great. I barely even have time to work on the MTL

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
It should be this one I think:

If you can take over the translation that would be great. I barely even have time to work on the MTL
If you don't mind, I would be glad if you could share your translation file for me to use as a reference. Also, the game you shared is already translated. If there's no download link for the ver. 1.05, I just use ver. 1.04.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: StickyJammedPotato