RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

Aug 10, 2020
If you don't mind, I would be glad if you could share your translation file for me to use as a reference. Also, the game you shared is already translated. If there's no download link for the ver. 1.05, I just use ver. 1.04.
Very excited. Thank you for your translate on Battle Armor Sorgante.
(─‿‿─)♡

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
If you don't mind, I would be glad if you could share your translation file for me to use as a reference. Also, the game you shared is already translated. If there's no download link for the ver. 1.05, I just use ver. 1.04.
Well, here's the raw Japanese 1.04 version and my incomplete translation.

Just so you know, I took some liberty in some parts of the games:

1. If Rin (the protag) has an erection, the NPCs around will have different reactions, I added extra dialogues and thoughts.
2. The punk girl, I added thought dialogues even though her events mostly consists of moans and gags.
3. Just a heads up, Lya, the one with glasses and grey hair has CGs that are very dialogue heavy.
4. Some of the files are very sensitive to translations which triggers the bug that enemies can't be damaged.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Translation Progression Reports (Zansenki Exwell ver.1.05) - Edited MTL

CategoryProgressionNotes
Maps
327/ 327
- All Melissa H Scene & Ending is translated.
- All Haru H Scene & Ending is translated.
- All Lia H Scene is translated.
- All Frose H Scene is translated.
- All Leona H Scene is translated.
- All Exwell Defeated H Scene is translated.
- All Exwell Raping Scene is translated.
CommonEvent
100%
Interface text in menu is translated.
System
100%
Text for option and menu is translated.
Items
100%
All objective intel, collectibles card is translated.
Skills
100%
I made the description of the skill as short as possible to make it fit with
the skill windows.

It's done check this Post for the translation files.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Translation Progression Reports (Zansenki Exwell ver.1.04)

CategoryProgressionNotes
Maps​
100 / 327​
Mellisa scene is fully translated. (I think)
CommonEvent​
1%​
Interface text like personal info, monster list, collectible is translated.​
System
100%
Items​
-​
-​
Skills​
-​
-​

This translation is going to take a while since there's a lot of content to be translated. For estimation, my work on Battle Armor Sorgante can take around 2-3 weeks for working 3-4 hours every day. So expect this translation to finish in more than 3 weeks, but we'll see.
The only DL for v1.05 RAW I found once was on SVS. But even after painstakingly downloading it via crappy link hosters ... the result was a package that seemed to be corrupt, as the exe didn't run. Failed with a message of it not being a valid Win32 application of some sort.
Basically, they'd gone and fucked that one up good.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
The only DL for v1.05 RAW I found once was on SVS. But even after painstakingly downloading it via crappy link hosters ... the result was a package that seemed to be corrupt, as the exe didn't run. Failed with a message of it not being a valid Win32 application of some sort.
Basically, they'd gone and fucked that one up good.
I tried to download 1.05 from SVS, but the download speed is horrendously slow (30 kb/s), and I always get errors in the middle of the download progress. I tried to use other link hoster (MoonDL), but you need a premium account to download the file. The only available ver 1.05 out there is the MTL one, so I just stay on Ver 1.04 of the game right now.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I tried to download 1.05 from SVS, but the download speed is horrendously slow (30 kb/s), and I always get errors in the middle of the download progress. I tried to use other link hoster (MoonDL), but you need a premium account to download the file. The only available ver 1.05 out there is the MTL one, so I just stay on Ver 1.04 of the game right now.
Yeah, I know. It's a pain in the rear trying to get anything off there.
It's not even the slow DL per sé, it's that it's slow AND unstable. So it's often barely downloadable.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I did manage to get that thing eventually. But at least on my machine, it doesn't seem to run. The error makes it seem like it's not a WinOS version or something.

At any rate, I'll give you a better link, just in case you think you're able to have any use for it.

Maybe if you run a file compare, you can figure out where the differences are from v1.04 and port over the bugfixes.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Yeah, I know. It's a pain in the rear trying to get anything off there.
It's not even the slow DL per sé, it's that it's slow AND unstable. So it's often barely downloadable.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I did manage to get that thing eventually. But at least on my machine, it doesn't seem to run. The error makes it seem like it's not a WinOS version or something.

At any rate, I'll give you a better link, just in case you think you're able to have any use for it.

Maybe if you run a file compare, you can figure out where the differences are from v1.04 and port over the bugfixes.
You can make it work by replacing the nw.dll in ver 1.05 with the one from ver 1.04. But it's actually the MTL version not the original Japanese one. Also, I've already checked inside the data; every single line is already translated whether it is a sensitive line or not. So I can't compare what's the difference between ver 1.04 and 1.05.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You can make it work by replacing the nw.dll in ver 1.05 with the one from ver 1.04. But it's actually the MTL version not the original Japanese one. Also, I've already checked inside the data; every single line is already translated whether it is a sensitive line or not. So I can't compare what's the difference between ver 1.04 and 1.05.
Well, never trust SVS to give out proper details on any of its listings I guess. That was the DL for the non 'eng' version, so you'd expect it to be the RAW.

Anyway, at least you know you ain't missing anything from not having been able to finish that SVS download on your end.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Will the curse that fell on this game finally be broken?
Is this the moment we've been waiting for?

Dec 15, 2020
Version 1.05 raw, straight from DLSite:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
It's been 6 days since I've been working on this translation. Basically, everything is going well right now. But I didn't expect it'd take a lot of time to translate a single H scene. I thought Lia (or Lya, the gray-haired girl) H scene was so dialogue-heavy, but the Haru (protag apartment mate) H scene is a more dialogue-heavy than that. Also, I'm trying to rewrite some of the dialogue in the H scene to enhance the mood or make it easier to understand, so it'll take some time to finish. I think all H scene on Melissa and Lia is translated, and some of Haru H scene is already translated. You can track the progress of the number of maps translated in my earlier post too.
Translation Progression Reports (Zansenki Exwell ver.1.05) - Edited MTL

CategoryProgressionNotes
Maps​
132 / 327​
Mellisa and Lia H scene is fully translated if I'm not mistaken.
Some of Haru H scene is already translated.
CommonEvent​
1%​
Interface text like personal info, monster list, collectible is translated.​
System
100%
Items​
-​
-​
Skills​
-​
-​

TL;DR : The translation is going well. It'll take some time to finish since I took liberties when translating some of the H scenes. All Melissa and Lia H scenes is translated if I'm not mistaken. Some of Haru H scenes is already translated.

Thanks to :
Ryuki_time for providing me his translation file for me to use it as a reference.
Qismyfavourite for sharing the raw version 1.05 of the game.

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
It's been 6 days since I've been working on this translation. Basically, everything is going well right now. But I didn't expect it'd take a lot of time to translate a single H scene. I thought Lia (or Lya, the gray-haired girl) H scene was so dialogue-heavy, but the Haru (protag younger brother) H scene is a more dialogue-heavy than that. Also, I'm trying to rewrite some of the dialogue in the H scene to enhance the mood or make it easier to understand, so it'll take some time to finish. I think all H scene on Melissa and Lia is translated, and some of Haru H scene is already translated. You can track the progress of the number of maps translated in my earlier post too.

TL;DR : The translation is going well. It'll take some time to finish since I took liberties when translating some of the H scenes. All Melissa and Lia H scenes is translated if I'm not mistaken. Some of Haru H scenes is already translated.

Thanks to :
Ryuki_time for providing me his translation file for me to use it as a reference.
Qismyfavourite for sharing the raw version 1.05 of the game.
I'm glad things are looking good for you. I actually did hope for someone to pick up this translation in my place since I choose a terrible time to try and translate it.

Also if I'm not mistaken; Rin is a landlord while Haru is just renting an apartment so I don't think they are related. But that's just what I got from the mtl.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
I'm glad things are looking good for you. I actually did hope for someone to pick up this translation in my place since I choose a terrible time to try and translate it.

Also if I'm not mistaken; Rin is a landlord while Haru is just renting an apartment so I don't think they are related. But that's just what I got from the mtl.
Ah, thank you for the correction. I thought they were related. Also, you did great on the translation, it's a shame you couldn't continue your work on this game because you've made quite a lot of progress on this translation before.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ah, thank you for the correction. I thought they were related. Also, you did great on the translation, it's a shame you couldn't continue your work on this game because you've made quite a lot of progress on this translation before.
Happy to hear that. It's just that I went from managing both irl work and translation to having to drop the translation for studying. The thing is that I COULD have continued it but I thought it would be best to straight up say frankly I won't continue it for over a year(s) instead of apologising every week for not making any progress.

Still, you have my support for the translation.

Edit: That was also my 1st attempt at a translation so that was also another bad choice for me.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
That's interesting. I always thought that Rin was a tenant instead of a landlord. Other than that, I always wonder what Rin's occupation is when she is not fighting monsters as Exwell. A detective?

Reactions: Ryuki_time

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
Big thanks to ChubbyCat for picking this up and Ryuki_time for all the time given to this. I think most of the community had given up on this being translated and I honestly thought it was cursed to never be properly finished. Thank you to you both and to everyone else who tried to work on this game.

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
That's interesting. I always thought that Rin was a tenant instead of a landlord. Other than that, I always wonder what Rin's occupation is when she is not fighting monsters as Exwell. A detective?
I also thought that somehow Rin was a tenant, but checking the start of the game (in which Rin encounters Haru going outside her room) in japanese he does say that Rin is the 大家, which is, well, landlord.

Reactions: bone34

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
From what I could get; Rin sometime works part time at Melissa's (the blonde chick) coffee shop. Being a landlord is probably how she can still get money while she's busy solving and fighting crimes. Her secret identity as Exell at the beginning of the story is only known by a detective you keep meeting at a bar who gives you info about current events and rumours. Irrc, if you pick the route where Exell rapes the innocents, the detective would stop meeting at some point