RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

duulm

Jan 4, 2020
+1, excited to see a translation is in the works. Take your time translator-kun, you can do it!

Nov 20, 2019
"Update", really sorry for not being active much on this thread.
So far: Lya's last 2 Love Hotel events are currently being translated.

I also tried to adapt the translation to V1.05 since that's the one that fixes some Standing pictures issues, but it didn't work so that was already a task that's not in my field.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to complete the whole translation by the end of the year though.
However, I did notice that the Recollection is technically not really big since it's basically an event being separated into multiple parts.
I.E "1st fellatio with Melissa" is in 2 parts. 1st being the peeking part, and the 2nd being bj.
Useless info but I thought of pointing that out.

If, by some miracle that's my new time schedule, I should be able to be done with most of Lya's events by the end of the month. (Seriously, this bitch have too many lines than she should be.)

Thank you very much for the kind words. I honestly didn't expect that my 1st translation would get good feedbacks.

RYUKI OUT!
im so glad to see its being translated. but you havent made a post or update that i can see in 3-ish months. no rush. just would like to know its still in the works. thanks

Nov 20, 2019
I got good news and bad news:
The Good news is that I almost got the EXELL x Lya scenes done.

The bad news is that I got a new job, and I let myself sidetracked into helping the translation of https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...thful-routine-anatano-no-na-heisendou.135660/
that's fine even if its slow progress as along as its still on the way we are happy :) just post an update every 1 or 2 months so we know your still alive/working on it at all so we don't worry. that's all we need. thanks again for all this.

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
DIO! I CAME BACK TO GIVE YOU 5 ACROSS THE ASS!

Update: Just finished PT1 of the EXELL x Lya ona-hole events.
What to expect next: PT2 EXELL x Lya ona-hole event, Haru events.

Quicky summary: My translation patch is just making slight adjustments to the MTL. I'm doing this for free.
Next update on next Saturday

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Quick update before I dissapear for another month again: Basically my next working shift is gonna slow down the translation by a lot. Also there will be some revision on ItemData and out of bounds lines. So don't fully anticipate character events being in the next update

POOSD

Mar 18, 2023
DIO! I CAME BACK TO GIVE YOU 5 ACROSS THE ASS!

Update: Just finished PT1 of the EXELL x Lya ona-hole events.
What to expect next: PT2 EXELL x Lya ona-hole event, Haru events.

Quicky summary: My translation patch is just making slight adjustments to the MTL. I'm doing this for free.
Next update on next Saturday
how do i open these files

gg125

Jul 17, 2019
I translated 1.04 (from the mega link in this thread) with a MTL for anyone who can't do it themselves, and is playable in (somewhat broken) English.
Would've tried to get 1.05 before doing the translation, but it looks like it's just bug fixes.

-
Hey bro, can you reupload this?