RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Pretty sure something happened to SaveTheData irl. He had already translated 2 of this dev's games in the past and seemed to have made a lot of progress based on his updates prior to disappearing everywhere on the internet. Really unfortunate :(
I guess you're right. Some said he actually started to work for official translations. I suppose it's best to hope he left for better reasons or nothing happened to him.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Pretty sure something happened to SaveTheData irl. He had already translated 2 of this dev's games in the past and seemed to have made a lot of progress based on his updates prior to disappearing everywhere on the internet. Really unfortunate :(
I think and SaveTheData might be the same person, or I could be wrong. If that's the case, he tweeted something about 2 months ago, and then went silent again.

Aug 10, 2020
I think and SaveTheData might be the same person, or I could be wrong. If that's the case, he tweeted something about 2 months ago, and then went silent again.
They are the same person, yeah. They tweeted another game they translated and that was it.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Very late but, I've made an attempt to translate the game and (this probably was already mentioned) I just found out that translating is what causes the bug to not be able to hit enemies, nor get even in the 1st section of the combat. If there's any fix for this then I would like to know.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I have found the issue! When translating the game, you should never translate the Commonevents file in one go.
I was able to do little bits of changes and it worked!
Currently the translation's progress is still green. The intro sequence is however completed.
I should be able give updates by Tuesday.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Update: This game is a pain to translate. Not translating words but keeping certain things in Japanese to avoid bugs.
What's been completed so far:
Prologue.
Tutorial.
Enemy names.
Sequences where heroine is getting forced to ejaculate during Boss battles.
Some later game lines.

The translation will have to go at a slower pace since I'm noticing that things gets more and more delicate.
I could've already translated the Items Data by now but it turns out if you translate everything from that file, the items won't show up.
Don't hesitate to show any issues with the translation and if possible, send a screenshot.
Note: This is my 1st translation, my goal is to make this game playable for everyone at least. I don't know Japanese and some dialogues had to be trimmed out in order to avoid texts overlapping.

Next update should be done next week.

Edit: I have found a "fix" for the Items.data. Basically I have to copy paste the SG texts into their proper placements and numbers.
That, might be tough but I'll do my best!

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Little update: About 30% of the translation is done.

Completed scenes: 1st Deena scene (Futanari Modification), Masturbation scenes (At Rin's house, Subway's restrooms, Melissa's shop), 1st Mysterious Lady Train molestation scene, some scenes of Melissa (From Walking in undressed to First blowjob).

All items should be already translated.
Also renamed some of the pictures because the item "Melissa's butt" uses a duplicated picture of "Melissa's breasts".
Replace the current data folder with the new one. go to: Game folder---> www--->Drop the new data folder
For the Melissa fix go to: Game folder---> www--->img--->picture--->Drop the file in.

See you on Tuesday

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Little update: About 30% of the translation is done.

Completed scenes: 1st Deena scene (Futanari Modification), Masturbation scenes (At Rin's house, Subway's restrooms, Melissa's shop), 1st Mysterious Lady Train molestation scene, some scenes of Melissa (From Walking in undressed to First blowjob).

All items should be already translated.
Also renamed some of the pictures because the item "Melissa's butt" uses a duplicated picture of "Melissa's breasts".
Replace the current data folder with the new one. go to: Game folder---> www--->Drop the new data folder
For the Melissa fix go to: Game folder---> www--->img--->picture--->Drop the file in.

See you on Tuesday
A question, are you doing manual translation, machine translation, or combination of both? I don’t mind either way, since you are doing a god’s work and I’m glad that you’re willing to take action. Keep it up

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
A question, are you doing manual translation, machine translation, or combination of both? I don’t mind either way, since you are doing a god’s work and I’m glad that you’re willing to take action. Keep it up
Why, thank you very much.
The way I translated the game was first by running the machine translation then correct it manually, especially since I don't know japanese.
An issue of not knowing Japanese were also names like the Mc goes by the name in romaji, Linda Reese. I recall Saveddata mentioned that he changed it to "Rinda/Rin" since it fits for the character being an adult woman more, which I ended up using too and in the intro I gave her the line that her name is Rinda Reese, Rin for short.

To make up for my lack of knowledge in Japanese, I tried to add a little more of details in the dialogues (While some had to be trimmed).
I doubt this translation will be finished this month. Especially knowing Gaptax-sensei, there might be plenty of lines that are not part of the recollection room.

That said, once I finished with this game, and if no one still hasn't translated the new upcoming game:
I will take a swing with this one.
Be aware that, my goal with this translation isn't to make the all-out best accurate English patch but more like something better than a regular MTL and not having to deal with the No damage bug.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Why, thank you very much.
The way I translated the game was first by running the machine translation then correct it manually, especially since I don't know japanese.
An issue of not knowing Japanese were also names like the Mc goes by the name in romaji, Linda Reese. I recall Saveddata mentioned that he changed it to "Rinda/Rin" since it fits for the character being an adult woman more, which I ended up using too and in the intro I gave her the line that her name is Rinda Reese, Rin for short.

To make up for my lack of knowledge in Japanese, I tried to add a little more of details in the dialogues (While some had to be trimmed).
I doubt this translation will be finished this month. Especially knowing Gaptax-sensei, there might be plenty of lines that are not part of the recollection room.

That said, once I finished with this game, and if no one still hasn't translated the new upcoming game:
I will take a swing with this one.
Be aware that, my goal with this translation isn't to make the all-out best accurate English patch but more like something better than a regular MTL and not having to deal with the No damage bug.
Are you doing the translation on the latest version of the game, which is 1.5? It fixed the bugs for some standing scenes and battles in the recollection room, according to dlsite.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Cleared a chunk of the Melissa's events, except the Love Hotel and Melissa END CG are left.
So far when it comes to the translation progress in the recollection room, that should look like something like this:
Zanseki1.PNG Zanseki2.PNG Zanseki3.PNG
Although I should retouch the Boss battles to make sure there's space in-between names and action.
See you on next week.

Are you doing the translation on the latest version of the game, which is 1.5? It fixed the bugs for some standing scenes and battles in the recollection room, according to dlsite.
I'm using the 1.04 version as a test since that's the only version with japanse that I was able to find while V1.05 is mostly MTL.
But no worries, I'll make sure to adapt the patch to V1.05.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Not a whole lot of progression since I was a bit more focused on testing the patch. I did however made a little bit of progress in some of the Lya events (the grey haired chick with glasses). I'll make an attempt to fix the battle texts and tackle the rape events (I.E Becky, Listy and the policewoman.). I will make an update on friday since I'll get busy next week.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
A little bit late. Becky and Deena rape CG were translated. I'm leaving the Battle Texts for last since I still have yet to translate more basic events.
As said previously, things will get really busy. I'll keep translating the game as much as I can. See you on next NEXT week.
Ryuki out!

Aug 10, 2020
Oh I haven't been here in a while, didn't know it was actively getting translated now. What's the percentage of completion?
(•̤̀ᗜ•̤́๑)

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Update: Focused a bit on the rape and Flore events.

zansekiroom.PNG
Some dialogues in Shulas town and Masturbation near flower bed event were done.
I should've mentioned wayy earlier that the 1st defeat CG of Gelmeba (the slime boss) and Rainin Caffey (The electric girl) were translated too.
See you next week.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Oh I haven't been here in a while, didn't know it was actively getting translated now. What's the percentage of completion?
(•̤̀ᗜ•̤́๑)
Definetly not over 40%. This game focuses a lot on the Defeated events, which comes into 2 variations per Boss. So even though the non-enemy characters should be a breeze to do, the Bosses however took me a lot of time and I'm glad I was able to translate all the In Battle H-events since they all have one.