RPGM Zansenki Exuer (Gaptax) game request

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Sorry for not posting any updates lately; I'm kind of burnt out from working on this project after 2 weeks. Since I was translating so many defeated scenes that contain a lot of CBT H scenes, which is not my cup of tea, it kind of drained me out after working on it over and over again. But don't worry, everything is fine for now. I made huge progress on the translation.

Here's the summary of my work after 2 weeks :

- All Melissa H Scene & Ending is translated.
- All Haru H Scene & Ending is translated.
- All Lia H Scene is translated.
- All Exwell Defeated H Scene is translated.
- All Exwell Raping Scene is translated (I think).
- Some of Frose H Scene is translated.

I didn't expect this game to have so many H scenes in the first place, but most of the H scenes have already been translated until now. The remaining maps that still haven't been translated are mostly short maps, which contain only 10–20 lines that need to be translated.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Sorry for not posting any updates lately; I'm kind of burnt out from working on this project after 2 weeks. Since I was translating so many defeated scenes that contain a lot of CBT H scenes, which is not my cup of tea, it kind of drained me out after working on it over and over again. But don't worry, everything is fine for now. I made huge progress on the translation.

I didn't expect this game to have so many H scenes in the first place, but most of the H scenes have already been translated until now. The remaining maps that still haven't been translated are mostly short maps, which contain only 10–20 lines that need to be translated.
Didn't think Id see the day Lia's scene has been translated. In any case, good job man. We'll be able to see the day where all of Gaptax's games are translated.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018

Thank a lot for your hard work on this project and for Battle Armor Sorgante.
You are a godsend.(y)

Reactions: ChubbyCat
Apr 3, 2018

Thank you so much man I cant wait to see this game fully translated ^^

bone34

Feb 13, 2021

You're doing great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
All Maps is Translated!
It's finally done! All maps are fully translated; now there's only CommonEvents and Items left that need to be translated. I'll upload the translation files when I'm done with both of these. Here are some samples of what the translation looks like:

image_2023-11-27_175615024.png image_2023-11-27_175850711.png image_2023-11-27_180415426.png image_2023-11-27_180502704.png image_2023-11-27_180529454.png image_2023-11-27_180815797.png

There's around 300 lines of dialogue I need to translate in CommonEvents and 280+ objects I need to translate in Items. So perhaps it takes around 1 week until I manage to translate all the contents of the game.

Edit : After playing the game for a little bit, I need to adjust some word wrapping in some H scenes. So it's going to take a while.

Last edited:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Zansenki Exwell Ver.1.05 - Edited MTL

image_2023-11-30_235701569.png image_2023-12-01_000026849.png image_2023-12-01_000121667.png image_2023-12-01_000204563.png image_2023-12-01_000254631.png

- It's finally done, but I need you to proofread it by playing the game.

- Feel free to DM me or post it here if you find any messy translation, broken formatting, untranslated message, or off-screen dialogue message. Don't forget to attach the screenshot when making the report.

Common Problems / Bugs
- Sometimes the portrait picture of Rin disappears when talking to someone, leaving only her eyes displayed on the screen. If you encounter this, just leave any building to refresh the portrait picture.
1701363481262.png

- You may get stuck when seeing "Personal Info" in the menu for too long. Press F5 (restart the game) to fix this bug.

Last edited:

Rudy1990

May 9, 2018
Ok so played trough the whole game loved it and translation was excellent. The one thing i cant seem to figure out is how to get the red suit ending. Is there anyone who can help with this?

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
Ok so played trough the whole game loved it and translation was excellent. The one thing i cant seem to figure out is how to get the red suit ending. Is there anyone who can help with this?
Haven't played it in a looooong time so could be wrong, but from what I remember

EDIT: Well, turns out I don't know how to insert spoilers so, SPOILERS

You have to rape at every opportunity, then win against Dina.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Okay, I've finished all the endings in the game and made a lot of small fixes for the translation. I believe there shouldn't be any issues with the translation quality since nobody complains about it and I'm unable to assess my own work. If there's none, I could say the translation for the game is finished. I'll try to create a thread in Game Request as soon as possible.

Sep 24, 2022
I wish this game had a playthrough of some sorts. I want to unlock everything myself 100% and all the scenes on my own without being spoiled, even the Branching thing ChubbyCat posted is not making me understand how to rightfully play and get 100% my own. I tried playing the game just now and only got 51% of it