Do you want to keep the fights in the game?

• Keep the fights as is AND make more

Votes: 83 15.0%
  • Keep the fights as is, but don't make more! (All the fights will just be story passages)

Votes: 35 6.3%
  • Keep the fights, don't make more, focus on giving players impactful choices

Votes: 198 35.8%
  • Remove all the fights

Votes: 223 40.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 59 10.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I can give you the tip to start using openoutpaint inside of automatic1111, needs a bit to fiddle around but in my opinion Loras are easier to use and the full resolution inpaint is a powerful tool.
Made that picture while testing my own trained Lora in like 5 Minutes or so.
Thanks! I've mostly been relying on CIVITAI's generators for my art, but I'm always open to feedback on how to improve!

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
As I am someone with few knowledge about Stable Diffusion and none about checkpoints, can you explain what the problem is? Are you not running Stable Diffusion on your own PC?

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
Err.... Can't end the POG battle, I get a missing passage error:

Error: <<goto>>: passage "POG Guard Battle True Victory" does not exist<<goto "POG Guard Battle True Victory">>

Zapple 063,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
As I am someone with few knowledge about Stable Diffusion and none about checkpoints, can you explain what the problem is? Are you not running Stable Diffusion on your own PC?
Hey there! Glad to bring this into DMs but would love your help. I'm definitely running Stable Diffusion through Automatic1111 on my own pc, but as I've run image generation on my own PC it's been slow and the image quality is much worse. I was able to produce a lot more images in a short period of time at a higher quality using CIVITAI's free generator. Any tips and recommendations would be appreciated!

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Err.... Can't end the POG battle, I get a missing passage error:

Error: <<goto>>: passage "POG Guard Battle True Victory" does not exist<<goto "POG Guard Battle True Victory">>

Zapple 063,
Just fixed this in the upcoming update!

Deleted member 6962260

Superhuman
Donor
Jan 23, 2024
beetsdontkalemyvibe, I've just wrapped up the initial chapter of "Zapple!" and thought I'd share some feedback with you.

1 — To kick things off on a positive note, I'm really impressed with the premise of the game, not to mention the compelling story and characters. The writing is top-notch and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Kudos!

2 — Just a quick thought about the layout. How about you shrink the pictures, center them, and add some space between each one and the text? It'll give the game a cleaner and sleeker look. You kinda started doing it in the later bits of the first chapter.

When you use Shadow Strike in the fight against Eliza, there's a picture that's shifted downwards. It'd look much cleaner if it's up top and centered, a bit smaller, and with some space between the text and the pic.

Just hitting "Enter" to space out the text and the button would really improve the game's layout. Here for example.

3 — One more thing – how 'bout letting players pick the names for our MC and their Alter Ego? Sebastian & Sinclair are cool, but I'd dig it more if I could pick my own names.

4 — There are a few typos and grammar hiccups I spotted in Chapter 1.

Scratch the first "a".

Isn't the past tense of "lay" - "laid"?

5 — The art in your game is alright, but I think you could step it up with a tool like "Stable Diffusion." I actually made a reference pic of "Nightclaw" using it. It kinda gives off a Halle Berry Catwoman vibe. Take a look!

It's just got way more saturation and color in it.

Anyway, I'm diving into Chapter 2 now. Loving the story up to this point. I'll hit you up once I've gone through all the current content.

Last edited:
Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
beetsdontkalemyvibe, I've just wrapped up the initial chapter of "Zapple!" and thought I'd share some feedback with you.

1 — To kick things off on a positive note, I'm really impressed with the premise of the game, not to mention the compelling story and characters. The writing is top-notch and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Kudos!

2 — Just a quick thought about the layout. How about you shrink the pictures, center them, and add some space between each one and the text? It'll give the game a cleaner and sleeker look. You kinda started doing it in the later bits of the first chapter.

When you use Shadow Strike in the fight against Eliza, there's a picture that's shifted downwards. It'd look much cleaner if it's up top and centered, a bit smaller, and with some space between the text and the pic.

Just hitting "Enter" to space out the text and the button would really improve the game's layout. Here for example.

3 — One more thing – how 'bout letting players pick the names for our MC and their Alter Ego? Sebastian & Sinclair are cool, but I'd dig it more if I could pick my own names.

4 — There are a few typos and grammar hiccups I spotted in Chapter 1.

Scratch the first "a".

Isn't the past tense of "lay" - "laid"?

5 — The art in your game is alright, but I think you could step it up with a tool like "Stable Diffusion." I actually made a reference pic of "Nightclaw" using it. It kinda gives off a Halle Berry Catwoman vibe. Take a look!

It's just got way more saturation and color in it.

Anyway, I'm diving into Chapter 2 now. Loving the story up to this point. I'll hit you up once I've gone through all the current content.
Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback! I'd love to DM with you a bit more to get some thoughts!

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Should be if you do a bit of finagling!
What kind of finagling do you believe I can utilize? Some HTML games that I download actually play on Chrome just as they are meant to, but half of them or more dont display pictures or videos and Idk how to remedy that. Thanks for your response

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
What kind of finagling do you believe I can utilize? Some HTML games that I download actually play on Chrome just as they are meant to, but half of them or more dont display pictures or videos and Idk how to remedy that. Thanks for your response
Ah! Ok! So not sure exactly here, I'm no expert, but I download the game into my Downloads on my phone's actual storage and run it out of that folder, because otherwise the html has no photos to reference.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes