Do you want to keep the fights in the game?

• Keep the fights as is AND make more

Votes: 80 15.0%
  • Keep the fights as is, but don't make more! (All the fights will just be story passages)

Votes: 34 6.4%
  • Keep the fights, don't make more, focus on giving players impactful choices

Votes: 186 35.0%
  • Remove all the fights

Votes: 218 41.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 56 10.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Deleted member 6962260

Superhuman
Donor
Jan 23, 2024
Love AI art. Sometimes it's hilarious.

Second sex scene with Allison: Seb accidentally put his dick in her bum instead of her pussy — contrary to the story. :KEK:

The AI: "Nah, that's too vanilla, let's put it in her bum". Lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, his dick isn't perfectly centered. It's slightly off to the right. :KEK:

Punch Bunny is like a cool combo of Harley Quinn and Tiny Tina. I like her. :coffee:

Deleted member 6962260

Superhuman
Donor
Jan 23, 2024
AI art. I absolutely adore Allison, but...

...she's rocking six fingers on her right hand and a surprise third hand at her waist. :KEK:

Her left hand's kinda merging with the chair, and her right hand looks super messed up. :KEK:

Anyway, I want more Allison in booty shorts. :coffee:

Allison Back Home.jpeg

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

...she's rocking six fingers on her right hand and a surprise third hand at her waist. :KEK:

Her left hand's kinda merging with the chair, and her right hand looks super messed up. :KEK:

View attachment 3448896
Yeah the booty shorts be HOT! I can definitely try to fix this art!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Two questions:

1. What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?

2. How relevant/prominent is the "parody" (aka fanfic) tag? Like, is it just one or two scenes where a character is dressed up as a copyrighted character, or is there one or more full dream sequences that act out the plot of some existing thing, or is it straight up "Batman is a character in this game"?

throwaway123b

Nov 9, 2019
Haven't played but saw the poll and just want to say you could look in to runpod or similar.

50gb of network storage is something like 5$ a month (used so you don't have to wait to download models)
And then renting a 3090 is 0.44$ an hour but there are plenty of other cards to try for more or less vram at different costs.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Love AI art. Sometimes it's hilarious.

Second sex scene with Allison: Seb accidentally put his dick in her bum instead of her pussy — contrary to the story. :KEK:

The AI: "Nah, that's too vanilla, let's put it in her bum". Lol.

Plus, his dick isn't perfectly centered. It's slightly off to the right. :KEK:

Punch Bunny is like a cool combo of Harley Quinn and Tiny Tina. I like her. :coffee:
I clicked on this thread, because the art style GENERATED INTEREST in my eye.
I hope the dev will keep this direction...

...but my god look at her nose...

IF...If there is an alternative that guarantees lack of such ai mistakes. Please dev try it out.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Two questions:

1. What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?

2. How relevant/prominent is the "parody" (aka fanfic) tag? Like, is it just one or two scenes where a character is dressed up as a copyrighted character, or is there one or more full dream sequences that act out the plot of some existing thing, or is it straight up "Batman is a character in this game"?
Great questions!

1. This is sort of implied throughout the plot. It may or may not be directly referenced in certain cases, and there are scenes in later chapters where some of the elements of it are more explicit. It is an underlying theme of the game.

2.This game takes a lot of inspiration from the Persona series but it's not a 1 for 1 and there are a lot of elements that have people in costumes. I would say this is sort of like a "Rick and Morty" or Galaxy Quest type parody. Batman himself won't show up, but "Hat-Man" may. If that makes sense?

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Silly question, but where is the .exe to start the game?
No worries!

So if you go into the folder you should find a .HTML file and you can run that in your browser. Your computer should open it up in any browser you use. here's a quick Wiki how if you need the help!

Reactions: junior366

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to start the game???
No worries!

So if you go into the folder you should find a .HTML file and you can run that in your browser. Your computer should open it up in any browser you use. here's a quick Wiki how if you need the help!

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I clicked on this thread, because the art style GENERATED INTEREST in my eye.
I hope the dev will keep this direction...

...but my god look at her nose...

IF...If there is an alternative that guarantees lack of such ai mistakes. Please dev try it out.
Haha yeah I'm definitely working and trying to get better at art over time! Glad you like the style! I'm learning and trying to correct mistakes as I go and will hopefully be able to go back and improve the art of the whole game over time! Thanks for your interest!

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020

View attachment 3448896
the 6 or 7 fingers isn't the issue, there's no thumb on that hand.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
No worries!

The Zip file, at least from the Mega link, actually contains itself multiple times over. Inside the Zip folder is a Zapple.064 folder. Inside the Zapple.064 folder is another Zapple.064 folder and a Mac OSX folder. Inside that other Zapple.064 folder is another Zapple.064 folder and another Mac OSX folder, which contains an entire second copy of the Mac version of the game. (Edit: My bad, it contains a third copy of the Mac version, because each of those folders contains several more layers with two copies of the game.) And inside that Zapple.064 folder is a folder called Zapple!. Inside that folder, you'll finally find the HTML file, along with a folder for the images. (Each layer of folders, including the images, also has some file called .DS_STORE, and I have no idea what that is.)

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The Zip file, at least from the Mega link, actually contains itself multiple times over. Inside the Zip folder is a Zapple.064 folder. Inside the Zapple.064 folder is another Zapple.064 folder and a Mac OSX folder. Inside that other Zapple.064 folder is another Zapple.064 folder and another Mac OSX folder, which contains an entire second copy of the Mac version of the game. (Edit: My bad, it contains a third copy of the Mac version, because each of those folders contains several more layers with two copies of the game.) And inside that Zapple.064 folder is a folder called Zapple!. Inside that folder, you'll finally find the HTML file, along with a folder for the images. (Each layer of folders, including the images, also has some file called .DS_STORE, and I have no idea what that is.)
I've been having weird issues with that. Don't know why that happens even though I clean it up! Were you still able to run the game?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Only got up to chapter 4, found a handful of errors in 3.

images/CH%20(3)/Game%20Overjpeg (missing the period)

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
<<if $magicbrooch == 1>>…

Kennedy's fireball spell hits you, dealing [undefined] damage.
Your Hit Points: [number NaN]
Your Health is now [number NaN].

images/CH%20(3)/Kennedy%20Defeated%201.jpeg (not found)

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Only got up to chapter 4, found a handful of errors in 3.

images/CH%20(3)/Game%20Overjpeg (missing the period)

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
<<if $magicbrooch == 1>>…

Kennedy's fireball spell hits you, dealing [undefined] damage.
Your Hit Points: [number NaN]
Your Health is now [number NaN].

images/CH%20(3)/Kennedy%20Defeated%201.jpeg (not found)
Thanks for finding this, I'll make sure this gets fixed!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes