swilliam

May 26, 2017
Consider this another +1 on the whole "The heck is up with the forced Dick path?".

Been playing for a while now but the frequent "You need to do Dick Quest 2 first" made me come here to check what the hell that means, turns out there is a obscure dude in the park I HAVE to meet with?

I thought the Dick Quest 1 would trigger eventually on its own, you know, making her interested in DICKS or it being part of the very little I know of the story, her wanting to be Prom Queen and needing to go through a series of "Dick Quests" to win over the different groups in school. No.. its a guy in the park hidden behind RNG event while sitting on the bench which the few times I did before to gain some energy did nothing, making me never touch it again because I did not need energy.

Dev, kindly sit on barbed wire..... no not really but you need to put some neon signs on that park bench or force the meeting as a intro for the game if most of the content and story of the game depends on it. Now that I have found the first event with Dick I also know that I would have 100% loaded a save to avoid it if I had randomly found it because 'my' Zara is not fucking everyone she meets for no reason. Not yet anyway.

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
Ok Dick quest 2 just isn't triggering for me?!
Does anyone have a fix or a save with it complete?

NeoSpectre

i snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Why do I have to fuck some guy on a bench in the park to get active with my mother??? It is impossible to follow only the lesbian path... :(
Yes, I am sorry about that. The game definitely is not a "lesbian only" friendly game. In the future, I am definitely looking to fix that. But right now I am trying to just move ahead with things and then do these changes later on.

Consider this another +1 on the whole "The heck is up with the forced Dick path?".
Hey! I do understand the criticism. And I do not take them lightly. Right now the only thing I can do about it is hinting to sit on park benches to meet him in the Phone. Also, it is not an RNG event anymore, it used to be. Now it triggers once you meet the minimum corruption requirements.

Ok Dick quest 2 just isn't triggering for me?!
Does anyone have a fix or a save with it complete?
Hey, could you make a post on Discord about this? I can help you there better if it's not the answer below:
I am assuming you have met Dick already and did quest 1. Quest 2 triggers once you have 15 relationship points with him and you talk to him in the park as usual.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
How do i start brother, mom and dad quests?
You have to go to the park and meet the annoying character called Dick, you need to "pay his toll" by letting him raw dog fuck you out in the open on the bench. Then do Dick's next "quest" which at least gives options.
Imo it's just so out of nowhere, the MC goes from barely teasing other characters/school characters, to then just straight up having raw sex out in the public with a random person she's never met, makes no sense at all.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Imo it's just so out of nowhere, the MC goes from barely teasing other characters/school characters, to then just straight up having raw sex out in the public with a random person she's never met, makes no sense at all.
yeah, i understand. i am actually changing that in the next update itself to a public handjob. in the update where his quests were overhauled, i did not have the time to change his intro. just added the bit of him spraying himself with something that makes Zara horny. i was going to take it forward which is why it was left as is but then i decided i dont want to go down that route. i have other plans already and this wont work with them

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
At the places where you can change to sport outfits (public toilet and gym - don't know if there is more) you can only put on gym clothes... but you need to remove them to leave. So you can never leave for now.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Really cool game, but honestly feels like when you come back to it every few months nothing really changes other than the loops you have to go through to reach the same results.

Reactions: rereader and Volta

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
yeah, i understand. i am actually changing that in the next update itself to a public handjob. in the update where his quests were overhauled, i did not have the time to change his intro. just added the bit of him spraying himself with something that makes Zara horny. i was going to take it forward which is why it was left as is but then i decided i dont want to go down that route. i have other plans already and this wont work with them
That would at least help with the flow of the game, cause the current Dick situation just flips the table too fast imo.
I'd still prefer being able to just avoid him, but I understand you feel a need to have something that pushes the MC towards being more open to stuff, I suppose.

Reactions: NeoSpectre

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
can we play pure lesbian route please no dicks
sorry, right now i am just focusing on getting the game to a point in my head. after that, i will be trying to put options for lesbian only routes. i do promise that.

At the places where you can change to sport outfits (public toilet and gym - don't know if there is more) you can only put on gym clothes... but you need to remove them to leave. So you can never leave for now.
sorry, what? you can change back into your last worn clothes in the public toilet/locker room. could you give more details as to what happened that you can't leave?

Really cool game, but honestly feels like when you come back to it every few months nothing really changes other than the loops you have to go through to reach the same results.
yeah, there is a lot to do but real life shit keeps me busy. i am just trying to flesh out the locations i already have in the game currently. trying to figure out a new struggle mechanic soon, rather than luck based.

whats the difference between patreon versions and free versions?
in the Patreon version, you get cheats. and you also get Quest Replays, once you finish a quest, you can replay it from the Quests menu with no stat changes or requirements.

how do you start Dick's Quest 2?
meet him in the park, raise his relationship points. you can see the required amount in your phone.

That would at least help with the flow of the game, cause the current Dick situation just flips the table too fast imo.
I'd still prefer being able to just avoid him, but I understand you feel a need to have something that pushes the MC towards being more open to stuff, I suppose.
thing is, an issue with most HTML games is a passage is mostly set. and a lot of HTML games are less text heavy than mine, i want mine to be erotica than just "he inserts his cock into Zara's pussy (gif) he cums inside her (sex scene done)"
planning to add if...else statements which basically check corruption, if it's just above the requirements, the text reads as Zara still being new to it and unsure. otherwise, it reads as her being more slutty. i will have to go through almost 200 sex passages which not going to lie, I AM DREADING! :HideThePain:

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
this game was good and fun a while ago, then some progress conditions were added, the amount of points you get was reduced, and now we have another boring and grindy "game". all i see now is "you need 10000 points to progress", "you need to complete dick's 10000th quest", "the self-deleting photo was deleted for the 10000th time and you have zero progress again", etc. i forgot to mention the "challenging" minigames. ffs, who tf decided this was a good idea. idk. but i've never had a gambling addiction. maybe that's the point. whatever.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
this game was good and fun a while ago...
hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. i will definitely be taking this under consideration, the dick's quest thing, yeah, my bad. i will be changing the way it works in the next-to-next update. and yeah, i can up the chances of the self deleting photo being viewed, it's 50/50 rn.

i just don't seem to understand the " you need 10000 points to progress " part, corruption is pretty easy to increase. the other stats are there to make the minigames easier or harder based on your stats and they can be increased easily in school. im anyways buffing the studying hard points gained a bit.
i would also like to know what you found challenging about the minigames

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
sorry, what? you can change back into your last worn clothes in the public toilet/locker room. could you give more details as to what happened that you can't leave?
I go to the park toilet
I change into advanced gym attire (or PE attire - doesnt matter)
I go jogging in the park
I cannot leave the park without changing into normal clothes
I go into the park toilet
I click change clothes
I can only chose PE and advanced gym attire or to exit the toilet

Now, having had another look, I saw that clicking change clothes did change me into the normal clothes. But there is no indication whatsoever that it happened. Only if I "give up" and exit the toilet, will I know that it happened, since I can now exit the park.

Jan 16, 2020
The game is no bad and i find it fun more or less, even if it's a bit grindy here and here.

There are a few improvement than i would kink thought :
- i would be nice to be able to avoid the family paths, but look like than i need to accept to corrupt them to continue the Dick path
- on the contrary as other said, the reverse is true too, starting stuff with Dick must not be mandatory for other paths to unlock
- I was expecting a path with the first debt collector / former lieutenant. A path with an ugly bastard
(maybe because of blackmail or drug addiction)
- or a path with Dick father...
- a real prom Queen need a prom King, and a mean rival. This game need a few NPC at the school
(the PE professor did not even try to force itself on the MC ?)
- The gym part is Ok, but too bad than there is no need to meet the NPC girl after reaching max fitness,
she could be a nice candidate for a true lesbian path or party-girl friend

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Just stumbled on this and from playing a bit seems that the game is better constructed than some others. Would be good to have a font size option (along with the font typeface option in settings) to allow for better viewing on different dpi monitors.

The 'corruption' of the MC however seems a bit rushed, IMHNO there should be more of a wearing down or progression (and getting used to) acts. (i.e. masturbation; masturbation restrooms; masturbation in public; mutual masturbation; licking/bj's/etc; swallowing; etc. ) it seems to go from basically nothing to pretty much allowing everything which just doesn't sit right.

also should add that the 'steal from register' mechanic may need some work (is it tied to science skill?) basically kind of clunky to try 4 digit combos on a web interface like that with the type of feedback (what is accurate or not). Perhaps if it isn't linked to tie to science|computer skill or fitness (brute force opening).

Last edited:
Reactions: trainindicator

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
yeah, there is a lot to do but real life shit keeps me busy. i am just trying to flesh out the locations i already have in the game currently. trying to figure out a new struggle mechanic soon, rather than luck based.
Understandable, not exactly sure what would make it feel more fleshed out. Perhaps a new character is needed, been stuck with just the family and dick forever now. Maybe some of the characters actually being proactive, as it is now it mostly feels like Zara is the one initiating everything (I know she isn't, but that's how I feel). The fact that there's nothing going on when you study at school is a bit odd. The date action feels repetitive.
Again not exactly sure why, but if you for example take the game Small Town, the home just feels way more alive for some reason, stuff happens when you enter rooms and there are decisions to be made.

Reactions: LTD

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
i just don't seem to understand the " you need 10000 points to progress " part, corruption is pretty easy to increase. the other stats are there to make the minigames easier or harder based on your stats and they can be increased easily in school. im anyways buffing the studying hard points gained a bit.
i would also like to know what you found challenging about the minigames
nvm. i looked at your patreon, no need to fix something that works well. sorry.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes