LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Understandable, not exactly sure what would make it feel more fleshed out. Perhaps a new character is needed, been stuck with just the family and dick forever now. Maybe some of the characters actually being proactive, as it is now it mostly feels like Zara is the one initiating everything (I know she isn't, but that's how I feel). The fact that there's nothing going on when you study at school is a bit odd. The date action feels repetitive.
Again not exactly sure why, but if you for example take the game Small Town, the home just feels way more alive for some reason, stuff happens when you enter rooms and there are decisions to be made.
I agree with this. This is something that seems to crop up in html games a fair bit, and it wasn't as obvious in this one in some of the earlier updates, that nothing happens without the MC initiating it. Changing the home stuff to be gated behind Dick's Quests has only made it feel even more like that.

I always wonder with games that are on Patreon how much of that is because Patreon's rules regarding non-consensual content. Even taking that into consideration, it really seems like more NPCs could be more proactive than they are. I think that contributes to making the game feel grindy, when essentially the same content could feel like it has more of an organic flow if NPCs are made to instigate more, both sexually and not.

I even managed to grind up family corruption without advancing Dick's quests, and you can (or could an update or two ago), still get the sort of Free Use scenes doing chores, but given there's nothing really that builds up to that now, it felt like that wasn't intended. It was a stupidly grindy way to play, but I was on a mission!

Honestly, I think the gating of so much behind's Dick's Quests was a huge mistake. Completely the wrong direction.

NeoSpectre

i snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
But there is no indication whatsoever that it happened
understood, will definitely add something that indicates it's done

There are a few improvement than i would kink thought :
thanks for all the suggestions. most of it is already in my books, it's just that, i have yet to implement it. and yes, i don't want to be stuck in the same comfy loop or wtv, the game will get better.

Maybe some of the characters actually being proactive, as it is now it mostly feels like Zara is the one initiating everything (I know she isn't, but that's how I feel). The fact that there's nothing going on when you study at school is a bit odd. The date action feels repetitive.
for example take the game Small Town
new characters will also be added, mostly a male and female NPC in the school. i will look into NPCs being more proactive, for sure.
studying in school is just meant to increase stats, i dont think im going to add any sexual events to those. i just did not understand what you mean by the date action?
will try out the game for sure, thanks for the suggestion.

still get the sort of Free Use scenes doing chores
Honestly, I think the gating of so much behind's Dick's Quests was a huge mistake. Completely the wrong direction.
yes, i know the whole Dick's quest thing was HUGE mistake. i will be fixing it, but it requires another save reset, so it's probably going to happen in the next-to-next update.
that chores events occurring is a bug, thanks for letting me know

nvm. i looked at your patreon, no need to fix something that works well. sorry.
hey dude, you can honestly tell me suggestions and criticisms. just because my Patreon does well does not mean the game can't be improved a whole lot

Would be good to have a font size option (along with the font typeface option in settings) to allow for better viewing on different dpi monitors.

The 'corruption' of the MC however seems a bit rushed

also should add that the 'steal from register' mechanic may need some work (is it tied to science skill?) basically kind of clunky to try 4 digit combos on a web interface like that with the type of feedback (what is accurate or not). Perhaps if it isn't linked to tie to science|computer skill or fitness (brute force opening).
there is a font face option in the settings, will definitely look into sizes.

as of right now, i am fine with how the corruption progresses. only thing im doing to make it better right now is adding simple if else statements which determine how Zara "thinks" or acts in the scene. like for example, Zara needs 10 corruption points to give a handjob in detention, this is now how the scene is described depending on corruption:
<<if $PlayerCorruption gte 20>>She leans over and spits on it, lubing it up properly. She still can't believe how comfortable she has gotten giving handies in class rooms to random boys. She starts to stroke the cock gently.<<else>>Zara could feel her heart beat quickly. Was she really doing this, in a class room where anybody could walk in? She spit on her hand and grabbed the boy's cock gently.<</if>>

the stealing mechanic is tied to the Computer Skill as it's hacking related. would you mind letting me know what exactly feels clunky with it?
i personally would not like to add a skip option but if i do, i will have to balance it out by making the rewards much lesser. and then again, it simply be based on chance and not skill whether Zara is successful or not

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
new characters will also be added, mostly a male and female NPC in the school. i will look into NPCs being more proactive, for sure.
studying in school is just meant to increase stats, i dont think im going to add any sexual events to those. i just did not understand what you mean by the date action?
will try out the game for sure, thanks for the suggestion.
Date action: I mean calling someone on the phone and meeting them up somewhere.
As for the studying in school thing, it doesn't need to be sexual, could have random triggers of someone distracting zara or bullying her or something, could even be something that doesn't have anything to do with Zara, like two classmates fighting or a classmate teasing someone. Just saying that events would help it feel more alive.

punkboi724

May 28, 2017
Dev actually took out the "famsexunlocked" bypass to the forced Dick thing, while saying it was a mistake to gate it. Don't know what the hell is even happening with this game rn.

If banging family before random park bench stranger sex was always so horrific to you, why didn't you have the Dick gate from the start? Adding it several updates later this way just looks like weird backpedaling.

Last edited:
Reactions: sup3rbreakout

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
The clothing system seems a bit weird, I understand updating from normal clothing to slutty clothing, but she needs to wear a school uniform to go to school, but doesn't need to remove it for anything else. Why not just change it to a simple upgrade system so there is no need to switch between casual clothes and uniforms?

Also, the corruption stat seems to be kinda underutilised. If she has high corruption, she can change into a gym outfit in a park bush instead of the public toilet. Similarly, other exhibitionistic things can be implemented such as sneaking out at night for a streak, having to sneak back home naked after clothes disappear from the park bush at night, or in the school events as well.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Are they just separate scenes that you might run into sometimes? Or is there an actual route that focuses on rape? It's the primary reason I'm thinking about checking this one out, so I just want to be sure.
If that's the primary reason you're checking it out, then you will probably be disappointed.

Reactions: fzdudesome
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes