MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Doesn't this need the mind control tag?
Edit: I reported it and it was added

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok.... What the fuck? Did someone put the compressed version in the main download or something?

The images all look pixelated, and after the first NTR event with the merchant guy, part of the status reverted to JP for some reason.... The heck is going on? The pixelated thing was mentioned in thread before, but I haven't seen a solution being mentioned...

Is it just not happening to everyone?

For clarity, I used the Non-Installer Workupload link, in case it helps narrow things down. And now, until I get some news on wtf is going on, I guess I'll move this back to the backlog for now...

1702878491830.png

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Ok.... What the fuck? Did someone put the compressed version in the main download or something?

The images all look pixelated, and after the first NTR event with the merchant guy, part of the status reverted to JP for some reason.... The heck is going on? The pixelated thing was mentioned in thread before, but I haven't seen a solution being mentioned...

Is it just not happening to everyone?

For clarity, I used the Non-Installer Workupload link, in case it helps narrow things down. And now, until I get some news on wtf is going on, I guess I'll move this back to the backlog for now...

View attachment 3183866
Me too, i tried to download it from intaller and non-installer and it looks really bad

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes