Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
isn't this a pre-existing game? Like I'm pretty sure I almsot beat a game with the same premise...

FireFistAce

Feb 13, 2020
I am stuck Never got magic potion II after defeating many ghosts any suggestions
I am playing android version on mobile

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
What's the difference between installer and non installer? Can someone explain? Thank you in advance

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
What's the difference between installer and non installer? Can someone explain? Thank you in advance
The installer uses an exe to put(install) the game on your drive, and the non-installer is a portable version.
Just use the non-installer.

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
I like these kinds of games. They are pretty good. Kind of sandboxy in some ways. I can see what people mean when they say it's pretty bad as an NTR, because the husband is just so irrelevant. But it doesn't bother me very much; I think I just like seeing the woman be a huge slut in secret. I never really identify with the guy in NTR.

That being said, wouldn't it be great if someone made a game in this vein but Netori focused, where you play as the male lead, some kind of town stud, and you go around and seduce all the married/taken women? Like game endings could be where you knock up every woman in town, or form your own secret harem, steal your (male) childhood friends girlfriend or wife without him knowing, etc. Would be more unique at this point than them continuing to churn out these female protagonist games, and the whole format is pretty much the same otherwise.
Same here. I don't mind the NTR stuff. It isn't my particular kink (Although at this point I've played a ton of games that have it as a main focus so I guess it's slowly becoming an acquired kink) but what I do like is the sandboxy-multiple endings kinda game.

Games where it's just set in maybe a few locations, particularly a town, and you can go around, choose which route you wanna slut yourself through, see the character become increasingly more slutty in a particular route and get a unique ending out of it.

A lot of games like these on RPGM tend to be NTR focused tho

Reactions: Diegoz

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Isn't there any compressed version ? I am trying to run this game on joiplay and in some bossfights it seems to crush due to some resolution problems

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Stone Slab Dungeon is past the area you fight the plant creatures at. It's initially blocked off until you trigger that event. Phil can be found if you head south east past the two on the beach. There is a walk way with a circle lit up.
That's not how you initiate contact with him. It's true that that's where his house is, but you need to unlock his house first

What I did was:
  1. Partner with George(solo missions could be fine too, no NTR necessary with George)
  2. Do Tree Hill monster mission.
  3. Do Plant parts mission. (after turning that in you're shown that the mysterious vendor is unlocked)
  4. Next day purchase item for 1k gold
  5. Give it to "MC" at home.
Now Phil is unlocked.

Last edited:

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
isn't this a pre-existing game? Like I'm pretty sure I almsot beat a game with the same premise...
You're probably in a similar position as me where I download the MTL version of what seems to be an unfinished or debug version of the game.

On that note, if you still have your save and want to see the Vanilla and or extended endings, dropping your save file in works just fine, but may or may not be worth a replay just for more sensible dialogue if you particularly liked any scenes.

Changes of note: Vanilla route is unlocked, teleport system now makes you visit places first before you can go there, better translation(obviously), uncensored, slight change in position for some NPCs, the cat you can't access without clipping now gives gold.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes