pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
i have a small problem with Margot Robbie's fake of assriding :love: in Original Image.

(her head is bigger than body :confused:), so i decided to edit a little bit,

and zennsfw i'm not sure if you're okay with it for fixing it (my apologies..)
Sorry, m8. Zenns' version is righter. You have to take into account the camera lens, Margot original pic wasn't taken with the same lens as the OG model.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
huh.....i tried to find the original image then....ah well i guess i'm an idiot. my bad!
Nah, m8. It's hard to get these perspectives right, it can fool our brains. Zenn fake has the OG pic mirrored, that is why you couldn't find it. Sometimes is worth mirroring an image when reverse searching.

Reactions: Tamza016

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023-08 to 2024-06

Shin Hati_&_Sabine Wren.jpg
zennsfw I recommend to do more cartoonish style close to Negisaray, without random irl males, do an actual characters from tv shows, games and movies, or monsters, bcs this is too close to the ban, Staff might not like 100% irl looking fakes. If you care ofc.

Taylor and Emiru ones, holy fuck... I'll be shocked if it wont get dmca'd, I'm definitely not putting any previews fot those :p

Deadpool1777

Jan 20, 2023
OP Updated

Added 2023-08 to 2024-06

View attachment 3749568
zennsfw I recommend to do more cartoonish style close to Negisaray, without random irl males, do an actual characters from tv shows, games and movies, or monsters, bcs this is too close to the ban, Staff might not like 100% irl looking fakes. If you care ofc.

Taylor and Emiru ones, holy fuck... I'll be shocked if it wont get dmca'd, I'm definitely not putting any previews fot those :p
Pardon me for saying this but if he did that, He will no longer be "Zennsfw". He's one of the best active fakers on the Internet. Fakers are having a hard time right now with the rise of AI and recently the upcoming closure of NFC.