RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.5] [Chemical Fire] [OS@1.77GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.77GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 102MB

PC =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :sneaky:

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The update to the Cinderalla story had my laughing out loud. Looked straight as something taken out of a Mr Bean episode.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Chemical Fire You have a lot of potential to be doing just episodic, you should make a full game instead, perhaps a harem game will fit, with those girls and the mc of these 2 eps, I can certainly see you making something like "The Visit" from Stiglet but much better.
He started kind of similar like you, with very good renders and animations and short stories/episodes (since most of us loved his game then he did turn out that into a full game.) (y)

Reactions: Chemical Fire

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Chemical Fire You have a lot of potential to be doing just episodic, you should make a full game instead, perhaps a harem game will fit, with those girls and the mc of these 2 eps, I can certainly see you making something like "The Visit" from Stiglet but much better.
He started kind of similar like you, with very good renders and animations and short stories/episodes (since most of us loved his game then he did turn out that into a full game.) (y)

Its a full game, its just not told linearly. If I remember correctly the dev said the events happen in order as follows Brain--->Cinderella--->Dirty laundry

Reactions: Chemical Fire

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Zeno's Anthology No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox, so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.
Should work with all future updates.​

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes