Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its a full game, its just not told linearly. If I remember correctly the dev said the events happen in order as follows Brain--->Cinderella--->Dirty laundry
What I mean is that it will work better if is played as a full game instead of choose your EP.
Kind of like Stiglet did with his game, and his game was EP type too.

Reactions: Chemical Fire

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.4] No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
It's the simple things that matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Damn, this game is a masterpiece. Lauren is one of the hottest characters I've ever seen. I hope her story doesn't end too soon. I look forward to the updates. Good luck dev

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'll be honest, switching to renpy was a good idea. At least I won't run into any lag and some sorts lol Even though it may be different than the original, at least I could be able to have multiple saves to go for different choices.

Oct 8, 2018
Sounds like someone requires a visit to the opticians. :D

But I would advise you to play the game first, and you may then change your mind.
Nope, I think I trust my 20/15 vision. I'm going to take your non-answer as a confession reinforcing my suspicion.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Wow, I'm impressed. Story usually takes a while to take off with most games but not this!

Renders also some of the best I've seen as well. Good luck Dev!

Zi~

Mar 6, 2020
Was curious about the third one in the renpy version so I downloaded the unity one ..... and I seriously didn't expect that ending lmaoooo

Renders are fantastic. Thanks for this.

Reactions: Chemical Fire

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
The Graphics and scenes look beautiful, but I have been clicking all over the screen and it takes rolling the scene back and forward to progress because there is no indicator where to click to progress except on dialog choices

Jan 21, 2020
The graphics are amazing, the character Cinderella is so beautiful, than the author has brought a classy game for 2022 even though it's a bit laggy

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes