markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
So are these scenes I can't unlock yet cause of choices I made, or are they scenes that are not yet in the game and will be added in the future? Sorry I'm kinda confused, cause the other ones have 'Available in the next update' written on them.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Snipers

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
So are these scenes I can't unlock yet cause of choices I made, or are they scenes that are not yet in the game and will be added in the future? Sorry I'm kinda confused, cause the other ones have 'Available in the next update' written on them.
View attachment 1608303
Yeah, it's a little confusing.
They are currently unavailable. They will be unlockable soon (probably next update.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rnzn and markblazes

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, it's a little confusing.
They are currently unavailable. They will be unlockable soon (probably next update.)
Ahh yes thank you, looking forward to next update. Maybe a lock symbol for content not in game would make it less confusing, and just an empty hexagon for scenes in the game but are not seen yet.

Reactions: Chemical Fire

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Jesus Christ.. for a moment there I thought those were rendered.
:unsure:

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
I'm glad I tried this! Beautiful renders, hot scenes and awesome stories. This is the creativity we craved for!

Reactions: Ursus4321

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I'll never understand why put in so many choices that lead to the same outcome just to give off the illusion of choice, besides that the models are really great and it's nice to NOT see a baby faced MC or a god damn Ken doll banging his female family members

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Nice looking graphics, besides the freakish looking mc. I don't get it man, how can the females look so good and sensible and the male be this ghoul

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I know quality takes time, but I really wish i had a time machine to jump ahead and get this game complete :D

It's evident when you see a dev that makes a game they have passion for. Not only with just the renders, either, but someone willing to take the vanillar ren'py engine "outside the box".

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes