• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Very nice work indeed. Have you ever thought about developing a zombie apocolypse visual novel?
There are not many good ones, but those tend to sell. This site is lacking those sort of concepts.

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
What's up friends. I would appreciate if someone could help me pass on the Cinderella story as it always gets to the point where I just turn around and leave me. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
What's up friends. I would appreciate if someone could help me pass on the Cinderella story as it always gets to the point where I just turn around and leave me. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.
You have to wait until next update

Antzioo

Oct 31, 2021
Quel jeu de merde, la première histoire consiste en faite à violé une femme... Super. Je sais pas qui ça fait bandé, mais je m'inquiète pour ceux que ça excite.

Reactions: Zlika

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It has interesting storyline, the scenery is good.
Up until now this dev has been working on settling the game, I think, given the potential, to be able to expect something good.
Perhaps, as someone has suggested, it would be better to develop one story at a time, also because for each update it would be richer in content (for the single story) and in my opinion more appreciable.

Dec 29, 2021
It has interesting storyline, the scenery is good.
Up until now this dev has been working on settling the game, I think, given the potential, to be able to expect something good.
Perhaps, as someone has suggested, it would be better to develop one story at a time, also because for each update it would be richer in content (for the single story) and in my opinion more appreciable.

It could be that the stories will converge at some point. :unsure:

Reactions: Chemical Fire

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I thought so, but from the overview it just doesn't seem like it.
Certainly it would seem to me an excellent idea that everything converges.

Dec 29, 2021
I thought so, but from the overview it just doesn't seem like it.
Certainly it would seem to me an excellent idea that everything converges.

On the other hand, I'm not angry if there are three different stories. The developer has this potential.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
On the other hand, I'm not angry if there are three different stories. The developer has this potential.
That's okay with me too, but sometimes a few suggestions can trigger ideas that dev might consider in his interest, nothing more.

Reactions: 1879

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Depending on the definition of "converge", yes, the stories will converge.
The different stories will be linked and you will be able to trace the chronology, causes and consequences and the ladies will meet and be present in the same episode, sometimes.
But no, there will not be just one story at some point. Multiple episodes will always coexist.
(I think is more interesting this way. Even though, yeah, it feels like the updates are even shorter than they already are.)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes