• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpy', 1644386713, 3) is defined twice, at game/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8 and scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpy', 1644386713, 3) is defined twice, at game/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8 and scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Zeno's Anthology 0.2.7
Mon Mar 28 19:30:31 2022

I cant use Gallery Unlocker

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
I dont get it, we getting an "ending" but its just words of 'congrats you have achiveded ending C or B', is that it like no story for the aftermath of thoses endings or is it planned?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
So "Dirty Laundry" will always end with Landlord coming in to beat the shit out of Zeno? or is there a happier, less violent ending? Shame if it ends that way, I can see a whole faux hate fuckery story going on between landlady and zeno...
there are 2 endings, both have the lardlord (this was a typo but imma not gonna fix it because lolz) turn up, if you try to leave early you get beaten unconscious with Landlady pleading for him to stop to no avail.
if you decide YOLO and stay for another round you start to get a beating but she pleads and physically intervenes and covers you with her body.

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hello,

TEAM LAUREN

I like the game but i have a "problem", is it possible to have different ending with Lauren other than the one where she take your defense, the other where you're beat to death or the last i have that isn't finished ? And a last question in the future will the game have an end with her, other than hate fuck being dead or whatever you call it ? Like a realtionship or i don't know, not gonna lie i'm not really intrested in the others characters.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
This is one of if not THE best looking game on the site with superb renders, i would personally settle for just laundry and Cinderella though.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Hello,

TEAM LAUREN

I like the game but i have a "problem", is it possible to have different ending with Lauren other than the one where she take your defense, the other where you're beat to death or the last i have that isn't finished ? And a last question in the future will the game have an end with her, other than hate fuck being dead or whatever you call it ? Like a realtionship or i don't know, not gonna lie i'm not really intrested in the others characters.
there is game over ending if you fail to lock the door and she runs out.
there are the 2 green (good?) endings with Lardlord ¬.¬, one you pass out with her pleading (try to leave before last scene), other she physically protects you (stay for final YOLO scene (you get a different trophy depending if you finish inside or over her, stockholm and vanquish respectively).
and final unfinished route is if you finger her to climax when she "blackmails" you into finishing her, instead of fucking her, then you leave safely.

Reactions: 1879

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Great game I loved the Story of Landlady and want to see the love path KEEP UP (y):) and I hope to see Other Games Like this With Incest Content(y)
(Edite) like i said Loved it some kissing after the hot secen would be awesome with the landlady after the grab scene when the choose apper to use hand or do what she want kissing here after the choose would be awesome like when She have her Orgasm Kissing her at the end of it would be mind-blowing scene:cool:
(Edite For second time xD ) anyway I know This Story Go like this First the Alian Lady second The Young Lady Third the Landlady Cool But the landlady ,I hope to see more of landlady Story like the Dirty landlady end cool and all but what about More like she Divorce and the Mc decide what to do with her maybe Married end Or Maybe Baby End or Maybe Zeno End :cool:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes