Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
Since Ripson isn't modding anymore I updated his Gallery unlock mod for V0.28 attached below. Hopefully one of the Moderators can link it on the 1st page.
I'm a dumbass could you please elaborate on where to extract the files to? Because after I extract it and open the game it says an error occurred..."
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpy', 1648439539, 942) is defined twice, at game/galleryscc.rpy:9 and scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8."

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
If this had wincest brooooo
The world would end
Like everyones dick pops from extreme horny and the force created by that would crumble the Earths surface
The sun would get jealous of us winning so much it'll send the special rays to blow us up.

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
I'm a dumbass could you please elaborate on where to extract the files to? Because after I extract it and open the game it says an error occurred..."
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpy', 1648439539, 942) is defined twice, at game/galleryscc.rpy:9 and scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8."
You just move the files inside the zip file to the game folder. Same as any Renpy game. There is a "scripts" folder inside the zip file. That should be moved to the game folder. Then just run as normal.

Reactions: Yertedmilk

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Since Ripson isn't modding anymore I updated his Gallery unlock mod for V0.28 attached below. Hopefully one of the Moderators can link it on the 1st page.
:love:

People can argue all day if Marvel or DC has the better heroes, you prove f95 had the best heroes all along.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
great game with appropriate pacing. one of the best renders I've seen as well but so short!

good luck dev!

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
In my opinion it's just a "I'm still alive and working on it" update.
If you already have played the previous version then there is not really anthing "good" in this update und you probably end up blueballed.
So you can probably skip this one.

If you haven't played this game, then YES! get it.
Good game with lot of choices and gorgeous renders.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
"30+ renders "Dirty Laundry" (post fast-finish-her)" Does that mean I still have to play it because new possibilities have unlocked?

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
One of the best. Cant wait for new update. I cant pay you because of sanctions, but Im going to support your project later. Thank you.

AlyxDZ

Sep 8, 2021
The mere fact that U can play the role of an adult MC rather than another spoiled brat wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. Great visual quality and hot scenes. The story is still being developed, but the foundation looks promising and interesting. Indeed, that MILF is quite the reward. :giggle:

:sneaky: the days on the street of this chick have finished,

View attachment 1329824
i hope they add more scenes

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Great game!!!
I hope that at the end you have a story where, ideally, all the female characters appear again and you can make an important decision about your relationship with them.
And it would also be nice if you could get one or more pregnant. Voluntarily or involuntarily.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
The first part was excellent, the writing, pacing, dialogues, renders, just great, sadly after that it turn really lame and boring, and they added one of the most requested features in games, QTE, quick time events, as it stands maybe will go sandbox,
I don't know how could this game got so bad after being so good.

BabaOReiley

Jul 27, 2019
I guess its always the same... lack of ideas goes to the way of spreading the story thin

The first part was excellent, the writing, pacing, dialogues, renders, just great, sadly after that it turn really lame and boring, and they added one of the most requested features in games, QTE, quick time events, as it stands maybe will go sandbox,
I don't know how could this game got so bad after being so good.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
"30+ renders "Dirty Laundry" (post fast-finish-her)" Does that mean I still have to play it because new possibilities have unlocked?
Well it's more like a conclusion thing to that specific route choice if you decide to finger-finish laundry lady and leave early so yeah technically new but not too much just closure on that end.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hi handsome, high-minded men, here is the usual poll, but it's not the usual poll.

The very next episode will be again "Devils" because I'm experimenting with stuff and I can't interrupt the work that I'm doing on it. (More about that soon.)
Having said that, I will not deprive the new patrons of the right to vote. Also, I want everyone to have the time to decide properly.
(And as an added benefit this should give me the time to prepare all I need, for working on the winner of the poll.)

So here is the poll, you have 21 days to decide.
DETAILS:
  • "DELAYED GRATIFICATION":
    Susan invites you, still in shock after the news about your health, to her home. Things get deep once you both share your perspective on life.
  • "DEVILS":
    The bond between you and Anne gets stronger while she takes care of you, and you try to explain to her the nature of feelings and desires.
  • "HANDCUFF":
    Weeks have passed since the events of the laundry room. Lauren now knocks on your door ready to take what she wants. An unexpected discovery helps her to make a decision.
Note:
This is a WEIGHTED poll where the voting power of Patrons applies. The results will be counted manually.

Have a nice day. :)

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes