Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Is the "Conquered" ending for dirty laundry in the game yet?
I think so, atleast that was the ending I unlocked the previous episode on the first playthrough.
This update I experimented a little to get the "Stockholm" ending, but I wasn't successful in getting the "shy desire" ending.
But "shy desire" should be in it too, atleast thats what I'm gathing from the timeline at the beginning of a new start.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I think so, atleast that was the ending I unlocked the previous episode on the first playthrough.
This update I experimented a little to get the "Stockholm" ending, but I wasn't successful in getting the "shy desire" ending.
But "shy desire" should be in it too, atleast thats what I'm gathing from the timeline at the beginning of a new start.
What did you do to get that ending? I'm unable to get it myself.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I don't know...
First playthrough I just picked the in my opinion "most obvious" choice I think and got it.
Would have guessed that this is the most common ending.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

In the update 0.2.9 we are going to see if Anne is really going to leave you, or if she will decide to stay with you, and how your cohabitation is going to work out.

Before focusing on the art for this update I really need to be 100% sure about the story progression.

I'll keep you updated. ;)

woeifjweofi

Nov 5, 2019
While this is all awesome work..

The updates are too short to finish one complete fap.

Please facilitate a bigger release.

;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help, I can't even open the game. I downloaded release 0.2.8 from 2 different servers and I get
LoadLibrary failed with error 126: the specified module can't be found

First time it happens to me with a Ren'Py game. Any idea why Chemical Fire ?

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Please help, I can't even open the game. I downloaded release 0.2.8 from 2 different servers and I get
LoadLibrary failed with error 126: the specified module can't be found

First time it happens to me with a Ren'Py game. Any idea why Chemical Fire ?
Looking for it on google seems like it's not a ren'py problem but it's an issue caused by a display adapter.
I found this tutorial:
(you can skip the first 30 seconds)

Let me know if it helped.

Reactions: Tomy75

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks a lot! The problem was indeed because of the AMD Radeon that I had to desactivate, leaving only the Nvidia GeForce.

Reactions: Chemical Fire

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

For this update I designed something that I probably won't finish in time. But worry not, because we will have our regular update and, soon after, the designed game addition.
For the moment I'm focusing on the renders to release the game no further than the next week.
I also would like some time to share some stuff here on Patreon, but that will have to wait for a little.
See ya very soon. :)

(p.s.
If someone is waiting for the next hot pic, it's coming tonight.)

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
looks like a good game, been trying for some time to play. it lets me play 2 or 3 scenes of one part over and over maybe next time I try it plays 1 scene of dirty laundry over and over then back to Cinderella may be get a new scene maybe not. about out of patience.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes