mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is there an ending to Cindirella where he didn't die? Also,once the story is over does that mean the character is done to? Or is there a possibility for more of Anne?

Reactions: NukaCola

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The "Devils" episode is the direct continuation of "Cinderella". :D
thanks,I just started playing it,glad to see it continued.
Btw,is there some sort of backstory to why the mc is such a pathetic horny simp? I like the game but his cringy behaviour is taking out a lot of pleasure from playing for me. Is he a sex addict or something?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
this one is learning to release updates like gumdrop games, small updates with each update:unsure:

Yes blue ball simulator and each update add a nothing burger. I stopped patroning him months ago for that reason. Its a shame since the first releases where packed full of erotic content, now the dev seems to shy away from scenes.

Reactions: hawk784563

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
this one is learning to release updates like gumdrop games, small updates with each update:unsure:
Nothing compares to gumdrop. Nothing in this world can overcome the fact of having a gold mine in his hands and throwing it away. Although now several developers seek to follow his example.
Not to mention that in 5 years of development the game still doesn't have a decent sex scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Chemical Fire, just to ask you do you plan to have real animations on the sex scenes in future at all or this will be it?

Reactions: AlexCooper
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes