jgg

Feb 13, 2018
I got the feeling that all those storys will come together at some point.
I mean it's a theory, but given the title, it seems unlikely that was the intent.

An anthology is a collection of stories. In this case, it's all about Zeno. That's the only connection that I can see.

Reactions: snkeysnek

Man49

May 25, 2022
use this model (with this quaility) as example for future game/ minimum quality for model / character/ npc in game. thank u

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The pace of the game is too slow and it will be a ages before we see actual action. The art is great but by the time actual sex happen, it will be another year of development. It's getting old and boring with all teasing game.
Wait, there's no actual sex? Are the previews a lie?

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
The pace of the game is too slow and it will be a ages before we see actual action. The art is great but by the time actual sex happen, it will be another year of development. It's getting old and boring with all teasing game.
You're right about the pacing. (I should have update the game 2 or 3 times faster if I wanted to follow the current game progression. In the future I'm going to adjust it accordingly.)

BUT there is actual sex already (play "Dirty-Laundry" if you haven't. And also "Brain").
And we are now at the point where things are getting very hot, very fast. So we'll see more soon.

I hope you will give it another try. :)

Reactions: Allanation and sob

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You're right about the pacing. (I should have update the game 2 or 3 times faster if I wanted to follow the current game progression. In the future I'm going to adjust it accordingly.)

BUT there is actual sex already (play "Dirty-Laundry" if you haven't. And also "Brain").
And we are now at the point where things are getting very hot, very fast. So we'll see more soon.

I hope you will give it another try. :)
The main issue for this game is that the story is break down into anthology which will be tied up in the end of the story. Each mini story have some teasing and takes a few months per update to eventually lead to a sex scene. Maybe 2/3 months per update and need two/three update to get a fun/hot scene. A normal players lose interest after 6 months of waiting.

The noted two sex scene is fine and all but from a players perspective, it takes too long and the time in between takes us out of the story immersion.

Another problem unique to this VN is because its an anthology. It's hard and players won't get invested enough into the story because it's all over the place for now. While the art and idea is nice but the nature and design of this game makes it harder than normal to get into.

Hence, pacing issue.

For this game to gain more traction, the pace and length of the story need improve. Maybe combine whats suppose to be two story into one?

This no longer when there is only a few VN Devs, there are lot out there. If the scene/story don't catch the players eyes in the first few episode, it unlikely to grow later. Good luck

Feb 29, 2020
Ok so is there a particular order that I'm supposed to play these stories in?
Or am I supposed to just randomly select them and hope it makes sense?

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Ok so is there a particular order that I'm supposed to play these stories in?
Or am I supposed to just randomly select them and hope it makes sense?
You can play randomly if you want, you can play in order of release, or you can play the stories of your favorite girl first. (You will understand the timeline in the measure that the game allows you to understand it at the moment.)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, I played it and good update with Anne, but will handcuff have a couple different outcomes or just one
& are Annies panties always in the bathroom for Laura to see or was there different choice where there not there.
Also can’t wait for next handcuff update, what is she even going to handcuff him to in a bathroom

Feb 29, 2020
You can play randomly if you want, you can play in order of release, or you can play the stories of your favorite girl first. (You will understand the timeline in the measure that the game allows you to understand it at the moment.)
And what pray tell would be the order of realease?
I don't notice any title in the channel log for V.01
So I'm going to assume the order is as follows.

You start at "Devils" who meet up with "Cinderella" where "Devils" either do something(s) to or with "Cinderella"
Then sometime later while drunk at a bar or playing a game of racket ball with a stranger. You let your guard down and air your
"Dirty Laundry". Not realizing you're doing this to an Undercover.
Thus causing you to end up in "Handcuffs" on "Halloween".

It's something along those lines right?

• Haha
Reactions: Chemical Fire

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
I am new in this game.
Is there any order to play the story???Are they connected??
In Brain,whats the relation between the doctor and Susan??Is she the daughter of Susan??
I am confused..Help me..

Reactions: hawk784563

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
these are some great visuals and i really like the girls faces! my most favourite is the curvy blond milf :) even i normally like to play fem protag games more normally i wouldn't mind to play a male protag game here but sad its not ntr with some creepy old guy would make it perfect.

but amazing taste in female faces, light (which i guess is hard) and details. (if it would be possible to either play a creepy old guy or possible lose the girls OPTIONALLY to one i would definitely give the creator money for sure personally speaking)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
these are some great visuals and i really like the girls faces! my most favourite is the curvy blond milf :) even i normally like to play fem protag games more normally i wouldn't mind to play a male protag game here but sad its not ntr with some creepy old guy would make it perfect.

but amazing taste in female faces, light (which i guess is hard) and details. (if it would be possible to either play a creepy old guy or possible lose the girls OPTIONALLY to one i would definitely give the creator money for sure personally speaking)
The search function exists for a reason.

Confirmed: NO NTR planned.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes