tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
When are we gonna get a pregnancy tag? :unsure:
Has sorta relevance to what you said. Totally agree with your tags though that endgame pregnancies are annoying. I want to see some reality with the MCs constantly blowing inside without protection and getting a girl pregnant.

Speaking of, any recommendations for AVNs that have a good preggo lady or five? I've found a few but not many good ones.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Has sorta relevance to what you said. Totally agree with your tags though that endgame pregnancies are annoying. I want to see some reality with the MCs constantly blowing inside without protection and getting a girl pregnant.

Speaking of, any recommendations for AVNs that have a good preggo lady or five? I've found a few but not many good ones.
I would like to know as well. I know a few that lets you impregnate no actual pregnancy besides like sisterly lust.

Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darkstealler

Donut902

Feb 8, 2023
Not sure if you already have it, but a tag I'd look forward to is male domination/submission training - where you over time convert a stronger willed person into a submissive partner, but haven't played much of the game yet, so this may not be a suitable tag for the game - just something I personally like in games especially ones with graphics this amazing! :)

Reactions: str8up

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[ QUOTE = "Scrapshaderz, post: 10333086, membro: 1628239" ]
Realmente não há animações neste jogo?
[ / QUOTE ]
Some

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes