ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the game .. but these games dev's put into them are kinda stupid ... sorry dev .. jmo for what little its worth :(
ok i was referring to the mini game type things in games :unsure:

Last edited:

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Ah for fuck sake, this is too much!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly thought those 2 lines were exclusive, considering that all the characters on that other avn use only those 2

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, this game has been around for some time, it looks interesting, but nevertheless there are important questions that need to be answered,
Chemical Fire
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Wow, this game has been around for some time, it looks interesting, but nevertheless there are important questions that need to be answered,
Chemical Fire
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians.
It already looks pretty much like harem for me right now.

To your other question, scenes/Chapters can be selected manual, so you can skip things you don ´t like but ofc miss some content story wise. I think he said once it will stay that way and not be clustered in one big story. That being said the scenes are what they are now and I don ´t think will change because some of the chapters rely on scenes and story of other chapters, it would be too much work to work in alternative routes.

The sex scenes are pretty much straight forward and normally can ´t be skipped but sometimes you got choice how it ´s gonna be like, but that is more for details but not the main intercourse of the scenes itself, so for example when it is anal it stays like that and not change into a complete different alternative scene. As you adressed your questions to the Dev himself, maybe Chemical Fire can give you further details about it and his future plans, I just summed up what I saw in game and read, maybe there are some things planed to be changed and I just missed it.

Feb 25, 2022
4K WALLPAPER - May 2024
Patreon post image.png
The orange of the month page might hurt your eyes, but we can just focus on the ladies instead.
(May sounds pretty yellowish to me, yellow and orange.)

More hot pics and news in few hours.

4k download in the attachment below.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes