Tool Ren'Py Zenpy - The renpy game translator

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Igorsimps

Jul 19, 2023
Thank you for this program. :coffee:
I had bought programs from third parties but they were worth NOTHING compared to this.
Great tool. Thank you

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I use Malwarebytes, which is one of the strictest antivirus on Web accesses. I set it up correctly and no longer have problems using Zenpy Pro. If you follow on Discord you will find all the support you need.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I know why my av pop's up its not because of the web accesses its because of the confuser version he used to protect this app

Reactions: entrypoint

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
I know why my av pop's up its not because of the web accesses its because of the confuser version he used to protect this app
I used the latest open source I believe, I still had to modify it a little, because after renaming it there was a problem with Json.net

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I used the latest open source I believe, I still had to modify it a little, because after renaming it there was a problem with Json.net
yeah i dit see that after open up you app in my net dumper the json.net dont like it if you us confuserEx(and some of the modules that confuserEx used)

Reactions: entrypoint

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Hola, una pregunta, cuanto cuesta la versión Pro y también si solo funciona en rempy o también para Unity
It only works for Renpy, no Unity. For Unity you can find other tools. But you should write in English because this thread is not in the Translation area.

dkdizh123

Jul 31, 2020
'Fail to open zenpy, maybe the server has crashed, if you have any questions, go to the official discoerd server'

I'm getting this error, is it because I'm on Windows 7? Or is there something else going on?

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
'Fail to open zenpy, maybe the server has crashed, if you have any questions, go to the official discoerd server'

I'm getting this error, is it because I'm on Windows 7? Or is there something else going on?
Hello, this may be due to the fact that the server is in the UK, so sometimes there are route problems... in this case you can use any VPN or 1.1.1.1 warp

Reactions: Lordmelvin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes