Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
the most redeemable one is the second daughter(the one who started it all) who is good at her job and know when to stop.
I am glad second daughter has more screen time now
Yeah I guess, but she doesn't have a job with any authority yet, her being a tutor and all. I mean the oldest daughter is already going full nepotism with her company by fucking the board of directors/executives to give her promotions and not get fired/sued for all the rampant HR disasters she causes. The tutor daughter want's to be a lawyer, imagine all the kangaroo courts she'll cause cuz she'll fuck the judge/jury/prosecution/defense to win her cases.

The only one that had a chance of being redeemable was the youngest when she rightfully thought her mother loves sex more than her daughters and didn't want to be a slut like her. But it's too late now nd she's already like the rest of her family and can't be redeemable.

deryoungs

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah I guess, but she doesn't have a job with any authority yet, her being a tutor and all. I mean the oldest daughter is already going full nepotism with her company by fucking the board of directors/executives to give her promotions and not get fired/sued for all the rampant HR disasters she causes. The tutor daughter want's to be a lawyer, imagine all the kangaroo courts she'll cause cuz she'll fuck the judge/jury/prosecution/defense to win her cases.

The only one that had a chance of being redeemable was the youngest when she rightfully thought her mother loves sex more than her daughters and didn't want to be a slut like her. But it's too late now nd she's already like the rest of her family and can't be redeemable.
I will argue the youngest never have the chance because the mother really take an interest in her "development" and second daughter might ,could, maybe separate her professional and sex life .
second daughter is the only one that feel awkward when mother try to fuck her friends in front of her on the day of the father's birthday which make her more human then just a sex machine like her family

also I think we both are trying to find a needle called: "logic" in this haystack of a slut hentai

Rule97

May 2, 2018
i love this artist i wish that they tried for once to do something more wholesome and vanilla

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
IDK moonrunes so I can't tell how much involvement Mizuryu Kei actually had with it and if Orcsoft just used his setting/art style with his permission. But Mizuryu's demographic is mainly towards people who just like seeing unabashed/proud sluts get fucked, he has some NTR works but it's mainly just about turbo sluts. I'd still say this isn't really NTR mainly because it's about the "Souma Family series" and there's like probably close to a dozen doujins chronicling their slut lives and showing how they're incapable of actual romantic love and just care about dick. Maybe in their own warped minds they may somehow love the MC but from the doujins they're incapable of actual love.

Heck I've alluded to it before but I doubt they even actually love each other familial-ly as I'd bet they'd legit sell each other to a "Bad End" type of sex club to get raped and impregnated ad nauseam because they think it'd be the perfect life for their slut ways.

Just google "Mizuryu Kei nhentai/tsumino/hitomi/etc etc" and sort by English. Anything with Souma is probably about this family, and if it's in moonrunes you can look at the cover to see if one of the 4 sluts are on it.
Mizuryu Kei was hired to do the art. It was based off of the characters from one of Kei's works. The Souma series. Mizuryu Kei also does of yaoi/futa. The storyboard was done by someone different.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
All the girls except for the mother, you have for yourself all the way up to the ending orgy scene. So if you stop at the ending and ignore the mother solo scenes, you have all the girls for yourself. They sometimes give off signs that they have sex a lot with others in the past though.

EDIT:
I made a quick walkthrough to avoid sharing. These are only choices to avoid, everything else is okay:
Day 1: Mitsuko
Day 2: All choices are clean
Beach day: Look for Mitsuko with Kurumi
Day 4: Mitsuko
Day 5: Orgy ending(unavoidable)

Avoid all the red choices are you should be good.

Last edited:

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Mizuryu Kei was hired to do the art. It was based off of the characters from one of Kei's works. The Souma series. Mizuryu Kei also does of yaoi/futa. The storyboard was done by someone different.
Yeah that's kinda what I thought was going on, M.K. let them use their multi-work series characters and did the art but wasn't involved with the story. Since compared to their doujins it doesn't really feel like M.K. made this apart from the art.

Like with the Souma series M.K. tried introducing some reoccurring male MC's but they just end up being fuckbuddies with the family. Maybe they felt some initial love to whichever mom/daughter they were associated with but realized they were just holes for fucking when they saw they were just turbo sluts.

Is the description mistranslated? Cause if it isn't maybe the story writers did want to do a reverse-corruption thing where they go from being the town bicycle to the MC's bicycle but they couldn't do much to explain/illustrate that with the art they had to work with. Heck maybe the orgy wasn't even meant to be written in the story but they already paid for those drawings and were forced to add it to the game.

Animee

May 24, 2019
All the girls except for the mother, you have for yourself all the way up to the ending orgy scene. So if you stop at the ending and ignore the mother solo scenes, you have all the girls for yourself. They sometimes give off signs that they have sex a lot with others in the past though.

EDIT:
I made a quick walkthrough to avoid sharing. These are only choices to avoid, everything else is okay:
Day 1: Mitsuko
Day 2: All choices are clean
Beach day: Look for Mitsuko with Kurumi
Day 4: Mitsuko
Day 5: Orgy ending(unavoidable)

Avoid all the red choices are you should be good.
Hmm, thanks tho, idk if i will check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
i hate group sex, is is fuking animal. anyway, does the child belong to MC?
One may ask why would they send the mail if it wasn’t his? But it could realistically be anyone. They for sure had a lot of sex with others after he left too.

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
Promiscuity!? Such a controversial tag. Why not something more acceptable like rape, ryona, or mental corruption?

I'll never understand why a girl really, really liking sex gets some people all worked up.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey... Someone mind to tell me how's the swinging here?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes