shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
All the girls except for the mother, you have for yourself all the way up to the ending orgy scene. So if you stop at the ending and ignore the mother solo scenes, you have all the girls for yourself. They sometimes give off signs that they have sex a lot with others in the past though.

EDIT:
I made a quick walkthrough to avoid sharing. These are only choices to avoid, everything else is okay:
Day 1: Mitsuko
Day 2: All choices are clean
Beach day: Look for Mitsuko with Kurumi
Day 4: Mitsuko
Day 5: Orgy ending(unavoidable)

Avoid all the red choices are you should be good.
Personally, the harem tag should be removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since none of the women is the MC's exclusive, there is no harem at all. Fakku's tag system is unreliable, both Fanza and Dlsite do not have harem tag and they are more trustworthy.

For NTR/sharing dislikers, I think this game is not recommended. Don't bother trying to find a perfect route

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosaith.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Walkthrough, forgot to post it earlier:
Use google translator, this helps you unlock all the scenes with minimum time spend.

Reactions: diggyniggy

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
This game was pretty bad, too much filler text, the characters are completely flat and unlikable, and it felt like a NTR game. Totally not my thing.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
What a fucking disappointment. Why doesn't this shit have the NTR tag?

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019
Maybe, it's unclear. Just about anything with art from Mizuryu Kei/Alice no Takarabako is going to look pretty much identical. They've got a very distinctive artstyle, but all their work follows that same style with the same general hyper-slutty women. They're like AC/DC, but with hentai instead of music.
well, it is Mizuryuu Kei who do that. You shouldn't be surprised on how many doujin artists who dive into visual novel production. Derauea, Oryou, and Shiokonbu do that (and of course many more). ero gacha games that usually published by FANZA and Nijigame also hire these people to make the sprite and the H scene.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Anyone have “script exception raised member “kag” does not exist" error? I can`t even start.

Feb 3, 2020
Why bother making an MC then?lol
Just make the women the main characters and get the scenes by fucking everyone. So weird.
Cause it is the easiest way to create a cheating and/or ntr story. So in this case, they added the male mc so that they can turn from a story of "the daily life of a family of 4 sluts" to a story "where the mc cucks the husband who is barely mentioned and later on he himself get ntred when you reach an ending."

On a side note, I see people ,who enjoy ntr/cheating story, seeks for the cuck to be an arse, but all the ntr story I seen tends to show that the chad is a complete evil asshole, who almost all the time doesn't take responsibility of his child after impregnating the wife. I want to know if my perspective is true or in actuality that there is a large amount of ntr/cheating story where the cuck is the dick.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes