Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Too many walls of fucking text and monologuing for some garbage Nukige.

The 5 Endings barely matter and might as well nonexistent. The game is just about whores being whores that will fuck anything that moves. Wasted good 8 hours for this shit
This game have physical sloppy seconds???
Yes and it's not optional. The core of the game is about mindless sloppy seconds

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Got a question if people don't mind, I'm actually wondering if I can play this game and other games that uses a similar engine on Joiplay or android in general?

Reactions: Zythnel

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I played this game on through Kirikiroid2 and plenty of the other nukiges

I'm guessing I can't just put the VN in my Tablet and that app plays it like with Joiplay? That Link I'm assuming is like a modified version of the game that would let me even play the game using the App.

If that's true then I wouldn't lie and say that a small part of me is a bit dissapointed that I can't just play any VN I had, I know for a fact if I could do that then maybe I could finally have time to play F/Empire of Dirt. But for the most part I am appreciative that I even get to play the VN that I was asking on this thread much easier than before.

So anyway yea thanks for giving me a way to play this on Android.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I'm guessing I can't just put the VN in my Tablet and that app plays it like with Joiplay? That Link I'm assuming is like a modified version of the game that would let me even play the game using the App.

If that's true then I wouldn't lie and say that a small part of me is a bit dissapointed that I can't just play any VN I had, I know for a fact if I could do that then maybe I could finally have time to play F/Empire of Dirt. But for the most part I am appreciative that I even get to play the VN that I was asking on this thread much easier than before.

So anyway yea thanks for giving me a way to play this on Android.
Nope you can't, you have to use another VN emulator which in this case is Kirikiroid2.

• Angry
Reactions: Xanax1488

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Help me pls :(( I can't play on kirikiroid
Admittedly I've only just used this but it is working so maybe I could help. So here's a question.

Did you download the version of zero chastity that zythnel had in this thread because as I found out you can't just the one that's downloadable in the first page here.

Gianghdhshshh

Dec 23, 2022
Admittedly I've only just used this but it is working so maybe I could help. So here's a question.

Did you download the version of zero chastity that zythnel had in this thread because as I found out you can't just the one that's downloadable in the first page here.
i downloaded the game on the first page of the mega link

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
i downloaded the game on the first page of the mega link
So you didn't download the one that's on this link then?

Because the one that's on this thread wouldn't work for the App and you have to get the one that's on the link above.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Help me pls :(( I can't play on kirikiroid View attachment 2375079
Mate you have to use the link I provided. That website have a collection of VNs and nukiges ported to playable Android version through Kirikiroid2. They also have Exagear emulator which I personally used to play Grisaia, Bible Black and Funbag Fantasy. The blogspot/website have all the instructions and download links there.

Last edited:

LoneZoner25

Nov 19, 2019
I'm trying to run this on Linux but I keep getting a black screen on launch (audio and interactions still work, I just can't see anything with the black screen)

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
does anyone have any other DwarfSoft games specifocally

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes