bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Please be respectful.
Hard to be respectful when you spend an hour playing a game then end up walking round a bunch of doors in a never ending loop looking at clues that are about as useful as an insane juggler with no end in sight

if its the end of content, thats fine put its the end of current content. if there is a route out then give a real clue
BUT dont leave people walking round in circles looking at the same clues over and over, wonder if there is something obvious you failed to click
because that is just annoying

But that just my view

and before you ask NO patience is not one of my virtues

Ps other than the stupid cypher and the never ending dungeon after you enter the window, Loved the rest of the game

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I really loved this update. Did a decent job moving the story forward and being on the Rayne route, the intimate moments with her were very nice. The mansion investigation was interesting, but also kind of hampered since I wish I had a better grasp on what is going on and the concepts being talked about and referenced within this universe such as the different rituals, factions, etc. Granted, not knowing stuff did make a certain twist in this update work really well.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Started reading this and for now it's really great, the writing is very good, dialogues are on point with sometime some witty retorts, the story and characters are very intriguing with "more than meet the eye" atmosphere all around.
The visuals are very nice.
Hopefully it will stay on this very high road of quality, lots of potential for greatness with Zero End.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Hard to be respectful when you spend an hour playing a game then end up walking round a bunch of doors in a never ending loop looking at clues that are about as useful as an insane juggler with no end in sight

if its the end of content, thats fine put its the end of current content. if there is a route out then give a real clue
BUT dont leave people walking round in circles looking at the same clues over and over, wonder if there is something obvious you failed to click
because that is just annoying

But that just my view

and before you ask NO patience is not one of my virtues

Ps other than the stupid cypher and the never ending dungeon after you enter the window, Loved the rest of the game
I was referring more to your first comment where you resort to name-calling, which I don't appreciate. I welcome criticism, but I don't like personal attacks, and I don't feel that they're justified. To end the infiltration, you have to have over 60% of the information and click on the curtains on the 2nd floor.

View attachment 2992718

No! No no no no NO!!!! This is not Rodi, no way! This is Rodi:
Believe me, I'm not happy with those images either. I plan to replace them with some 2D art when I can afford to commission some, but for now I had to remove the AI generated ones from the previous release because Steam.

Reactions: EndlessNights

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ZeroEnd-0.1.3c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
1. I did not make that comment.
2. The cipher is from the previous release. I have heard the feedback on it and have not included any more puzzles of that nature in the current release.
Hello dev,

do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, great update, i liked it but I don't know why some I'm not sure, when faced with the choice to leave or stay is leaving a "bad ending" ? Or will there be a continuation?

Because the MC comes back years later and i have no idea how much time passed at the end of the path where he stays.
It says ending 1 so i'm enclined to guess it's over, but he looks surprised and i'm enclined to guess it's not over and we will know whyhe is surprised XD

Greebz you have "impregnate" in your message, your sign, and your avatar, isn't it a bit too much ^^'

Reactions: EndlessNights

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Here is a whack idea that has been floating around that knuckle head of MC for a while:
1696876528784.png
Marie in everything. For all we know for sure at this point, she is still everywhere on his mind,
so why not dress up his bae as all these deities nobody knows for sure how they like to incarnate
and have the beauty of this game, twisting the mind of MC in ways that please the audience.
the AI generated ones
1696876502711.png

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Here is a whack idea that has been floating around that knuckle head of MC for a while:
View attachment 2992944
Marie in everything. For all we know for sure at this point, she is still everywhere on his mind,
so why not dress up his bae as all these deities nobody knows for sure how they like to incarnate
and have the beauty of this game, twisting the mind of MC in ways that please the audience.

View attachment 2992943
If the story somehow undoes the ceremony of ash (?) that's gonna get real awkward for monogamy route folk. That's a lot of emotional headspace to compete with, especially if it comes crashing back all at once.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Question as this seemed to come out of the blue completely.
i've gone through the point in which the MC had encountered Brianna , she mentionned she needed help with bullying somehow.
But at no point Brianna had any friendly interaction, even with Alice and Brandon , the character basically even after that point she's just an acquaintance for the MC, nothing like some beginning of friendship.

Later, after finishing the cabin murder investigation with the pigpen cipher, i'm left with 2 choices : either meeting Brandon for something about a "gigachad" costume or meeting Brianna that texted the MC to meet her.
The dialogue option has the "NSFW" word next "Go see Brianna" .

But from the way the story went especially with the crime scene , it seemed to me there was something potentially interesting to investigate with Brianna in regards to the supposed bullying stuff, so logically i went to meet Brianna.

... that then immediately told the MC that in exchange for protecting her from "bullies", while making odd facial expressions, he could have sex with her at any time he wanted, even on the bus or wherever.
Ok seemed the woman was probably crazy after all, not a surprise as the MC even point that everyone around isn't normal in their head.

But what went out of the blue is that she just then proceeded to give a blowjob to the MC without the MC having any choice to refuse it or accept it ?
Is that going to be like this in the game ? I mean having no choice in having a normal conversation (especially as there was actual matter for a serious discussion at that point with that character) when you go meet a woman and instead always getting forced into sex regardless even if the MC isn't attracted to said woman ?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Question as this seemed to come out of the blue completely.
i've gone through the point in which the MC had encountered Brianna , she mentionned she needed help with bullying somehow.
But at no point Brianna had any friendly interaction, even with Alice and Brandon , the character basically even after that point she's just an acquaintance for the MC, nothing like some beginning of friendship.

Later, after finishing the cabin murder investigation with the pigpen cipher, i'm left with 2 choices : either meeting Brandon for something about a "gigachad" costume or meeting Brianna that texted the MC to meet her.
The dialogue option has the "NSFW" word next "Go see Brianna" .

But from the way the story went especially with the crime scene , it seemed to me there was something potentially interesting to investigate with Brianna in regards to the supposed bullying stuff, so logically i went to meet Brianna.

... that then immediately told the MC that in exchange for protecting her from "bullies", while making odd facial expressions, he could have sex with her at any time he wanted, even on the bus or wherever.
Ok seemed the woman was probably crazy after all, not a surprise as the MC even point that everyone around isn't normal in their head.

But what went out of the blue is that she just then proceeded to give a blowjob to the MC without the MC having any choice to refuse it or accept it ?
Is that going to be like this in the game ? I mean having no choice in having a normal conversation (especially as there was actual matter for a serious discussion at that point with that character) when you go meet a woman and instead always getting forced into sex regardless even if the MC isn't attracted to said woman ?
If there's NSFW next to a decision, you're going to have sex with that person. No off ramps later. (I personally agree with you, you should be able to hit the eject button much later into scenes)

But finish off this run of your playthrough for more understanding of Brianna. There are other times you can meet without the NSFW tag.

Reactions: Regularus
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes