Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just made my first playthrough and it was odd for me that none of the current L.Is really caugh my attention, got ZERO lewds on it...and if we are not having any more L.Is in the future i will finish the game with a virgin MC :KEK:
In my taste none of them are attractive, and tbh not even their personalities and back stories redeemed them enough for me to give any of them a chance, and is quite the opposite actually, the more i learn about them less and less i like them.
BUT, strange enough i think this game is really good by now and im not really missing any lewd content on it...the story is engaging enough for me to keeping playing....at least for now.
Same here, i dont really get why all of the LI's have short hair while the mc has long hair :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will go with Swansong or Marie, no matter how evil they are, if thats not possible i will stay solo too

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
It makes it seem like he's just a plot device to tell the story between Victoria and Caleb.
That's because he WAS just a plot device. I'm pretty sure the main antagonist is Marie's patron (probably Adam) and Lilith and him are using her and Caleb to fight a proxy war.

Reactions: Krytax123
Sep 3, 2020
Honestly, I didn't really think of it as a reveal. I thought it was implied by what she says at the end of Day 1.

She will have an ending, I can say that.

Mercy and Severity are not good and evil. Pick the choice you feel is right.
If you haven't played through Selena's route yet, check it out. Her path deals with the theme of mercy vs severity (though not by name) and for whom each is justified / when.

a. Just the framework. For what's being said I ripped off my own suicide attempts.
b. Wouldn't work with the story and it's not really something I want to explore. And more branching is definitely not something I want, it's already getting to be a bit much. I need to collapse branches.

That is a perfectly valid way to play the game

Look at it this way: I can either make that mod and actively create a worse experience for the player (because nothing is going to make any sense) or work on the next release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
That's because he WAS just a plot device. I'm pretty sure the main antagonist is Marie's patron (probably Adam) and Lilith and him are using her and Caleb to fight a proxy war.
And I'm saying his existence alone requires that a few important questions be answered or why would Victoria bother with him in the first place?

And then it was fairly easy to dispose of him given that he's supposedly this powerful wizard. Which takes away a bit from the scene where Caleb flips him off for example.

I never expected Invictus to be the main Antagonist. Still, giving Invictus a bit more story would automatically make the Caleb/Victoria story better.

But honestly I don't want to argue about it. I still like the story as it is. I wouldn't bother to comment otherwise. We can agree to disagree.

Reactions: oidex

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
Frankly being godless seems broken with the +3 to all stats. I expected some trade off, but it's just such a massive boost. Even by the end of the current chapter, very few stat check called for higher than 12 or 13. 13 all around pretty much means Swansong doesn't steamroll you.
My point of contention is moreso the fact that Astarte Caleb beats Keira but is still weaker than brandon/swansong and even if you "win" the swansong fight the outcome is the same. Thoth Caleb also doesn't win or goes toe to toe against Marie if you use lilith's power or the book's. Even sure it is mentioned Marie Sue has the strength of 4 Selene and you are completely out of your wits in that fight. So if your stats/deitys don't change anything besides flavour text then it's all an illusion of choice.

It's a compounding thing because Caleb has his own personality and makes his own choices that are out of desperation due to the actions of Invictus and now Marie Sue. So it all feels like you as the player has no control/choices that are impactful to the story as a whole until now. We'll defnitely get the choice to fuck over Marie or romance her as she is grooming us for something but its a bit sad that at the end of the update Caleb says "Well I can outwit her!". Like he has nothing else going for him.

Either way I still love the game and I am waiting in anticapation for the next update.

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
My point of contention is moreso the fact that Astarte Caleb beats Keira but is still weaker than brandon/swansong.
Keira is weaker than Brandon/Swansong. She got beat by both of them. So it's not like it breaks any logic.

Thoth Caleb also doesn't win or goes toe to toe against Marie if you use lilith's power or the book's.
There is no world in which he can beat Marie. At least not the way he is now. The VN is quite clear on the strength of her and of Caleb. Neither does he have access to the complete power of the book, which would make him go insane, nor Lillith's power.
I personally like the fact that Caleb doesn't rely on some kind of magical bail out. Basically means Stolen Rose has to be more creative with the way Caleb approaches "situations". He will probably gain back some if not all of his power though.

I also don't think Marie quite fits the description of Mary Sue. She has had a lot of time and, as we now know, help to get to the point she's at, while Caleb had some "accident" or something and has been regressing ever since? It might clear up in the future.

If anything the deities don't affect the game much, because there aren't enough choices with "deity flavor" if you will. That's kind of sad, but also kind of expected. I just don't think there is enough time to develop a game solo that includes all these details.

The way deity flavored choices have been used so far they could be added afterwards. It probably doesn't have a high priority though.

Last edited:

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
Keira is weaker than Brandon/Swansong. She got beat by both of them. So it's not like it breaks any logic.
The point was you channel Astarte and won against Keira. Then you proceeded to train your strength stat more but it was irrelevant against Swansong because the most you could muster was "13" strength and not channel Astarte. Whenever you win or lose the outcome is the same (illusion of choice). Also after the brianna choice where you can hurt her or leave, you spar with Brandon and he wins (deity/stats irrelevant probably no checks).

There is no world in which he can beat Marie. At least not the way he is now.
Lilith states that if he uses the book he can win at the cost of his sanity. (He still loses)
Alternatively he can uses Lilith's power she doesn't state that he would win but he can "make much out of little". (He doesn't and loses)

So if deity/stats doesn't change the outcome and the choices lead to the same conclusion to you kneeling what's the point of the choice, to have unintended consequences for the future without desired outcomes?

I also don't think Marie quite fits the description of Mary Sue. She has had a lot of time and, as we now know, help to get to the point she's at.
Same can be said about Selena she had a lot of time as she was groomed by the order to be the strongest even selectively bred but she is still 1/4th of some random blonde that is the "daughter of eve" and has help from another deity that is not absent. She also withstood Invictus's influence and torture and happens to be the real mastermind. Like it seems she has no struggles or flaws and her only weakness or downfall will be her feelings for Caleb. And yeah she doesn't fit Mary Sue because the definition of the word is so broad.

Reactions: Ass~God

NoobNoob-

Jun 3, 2021
I wrote a small mod, to change the "None God" choice is replaced with all patron gods, although the button still says "None".
I can't guarantee functionality, since I'm a total noob in all things programming, but it works for me so far.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Note to the people with crashes:
the compressed version is broken, especially when loading an old save outside the 'save here' screen at the end of day 3. I recommend the full version, which is still less than 3Gb.

4.90 star(s) 60 Votes